Mô tả công việc
Are you a final year student and looking to expand your skill sets and broaden your experience within the Bank?
Let’s join us to get a real insight into working for UOB Vietnam.
What we can offer:
- Can support for part time internship.
- Flexible internship term from 3 to 6 months.
In this role, you will:
• Directly call assigned leads based on tapescripts designed by UOBV and provide basic information of the bank.
• Manage databases and input information and records.
• Participate in the bank network event.
• Support sales to prepare and monitoring required documents for both lending and liability cases.
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments as well as coordinate events as necessary.
• Other tasks assigned by mentors.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Final year student at Universities with GPA from 7.0 or equivalent.
• Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges.
• High energy level, aggressive with can-do attitude.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Great communication with good voice in both Vietnamese and English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Under companys policy