Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Việc làm bán hàng
Điện - Điện tử
Địa chỉ: Hanoi
Mô tả công việc
Mission of Function:
* To manage, promote and drive the DF CP portfolio into the local market via team and channels.
* Create and system awareness in the market by using of marketing
, events and training to internal and external customers.
* Analyse competitors and report back findings to CP management and HQ.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
* Awareness - plan, manage and drive the DF CP portfolio as an entrepreneur
* Build promotion plan for identified markets, applications and customers.
* Plan and implement roll out / launch systematic as standard (ready for roll out in other countries)
* Setup reference customers and publish reference stories.
* markets and analyse competitors
* and report market needs and developments for relevant portfolios
* Build-up and maintain close and regular contact to lead customers per group
* Transfer know how
* Workout and demonstrate unique-selling-points to internal and team and to contracted partners as well to End Customers and OEM
* Conduct standard trainings and workshops
* Cover regular Sitrain training for complete range
* Support in Pre- and Aftersales
* Support Account Managers during the selling and assist to spec-in and unique selling points.
* Assist to escalate aftersales issues to HQ
* Launch new products and follow up the
* Keep close cooperation with the other DF PD managers.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Presentation skills:
- Delivers professional presentations to diverse audience
- Effectively drives groups towards an objective and motivates for actions
- Adapt presentations to different audiences (structure, degree of details, etc.)
- Uses PowerPoint and other presentation tools with ease.
- IT tools knowledge:
+ Effectively leverages the relevant CRM Tools for selling success
+ Inputs data and extracts reports from company-wide and CRM tools
+ Understands and uses effectively LoA tools.
+ corporate tools, systems and processes:
+ Displays ownership of the entire CRM Sell Process within his/her organization
+ Knows all relevant tools, systems, and processes and knows when to leverage them for best results.
+ Contributes to developing and improving these tools, systems and processes.
+ Effectively promotes and fosters cross-selling throughout the organization.
- Intercultural skills:
+ Understands and appreciates differences in cultural backgrounds, norms, practices and expectations.
+ Demonstrates awareness, flexibility and respect when interacting with others.
- (English/local) language skills:
+ Possesses business proficiency in English (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level).
+ Possesses business proficiency in the relevant local language (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level).
- 3-5 years experience in the business development and operational of industrial automation related business in the industry sector. and know how of Industry Automation and Industrial (, , switchboard, , , , , etc).
- 3-5 years experience in channel & direct .
- Strong personality and ability to deal with different cultures.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- incentive bonus (from 2-month)
- paid leave
- Training scheme