Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
- To ensure effective day to day functioning of Finance and Accounting activities including accounts payable and receivables, general ledgers, fixed assets and payroll disbursements in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains, updates and reviews COA to ensure that it is appropriate to The Company’s accounting requirements in accordance with approved DOA.
- Reviews the creation/deletion/revision of new vendor/customer accounts in the Accounting system after necessary approvals as per the policy.
- Reviews the request to open GL and Fixed assets codes and linkage of vendor and customer account codes to appropriate General Ledger
- Reviews the accounting for income from investment, dividend income, interest on fixed deposits, liquidation of fixed assets, income from sale of molasses, income from fines & penalties, income from issue of tender bonds and income from any other source to ensure accuracy and adherence to policy.
- Managing the inventory record and auditing .
- Reviews the debtor ageing report of the real estate receivables and submits to Finance Manager along with his comments.
- Reviews Revenue & A/R summary statement with status of reconciliation and differences on quarterly basis prior to FM submission.
- Review and identify receivables which needs to be written off and prepare bad debt statement detailing customer account and reason for write off.
- Reviews credit sales invoices, the accounting entry of all prepayments expenses, recording & verification of fixed assets and supporting documents for accuracy.
- Verifies the purchase journal, payment voucher, cheques, accounts payable reconciliation summary , receipt voucher and other supporting documents for accuracy and adherence to policy.
- Reviews documents and accounting entry for receipt and recording of assets in the Fixed Asset Register for accuracy and upon satisfactory review endorses the entry and register to Finance Manager.
- Review and approve security deposit receipt voucher, fixed asset transfer and disposal form and depreciation report.
- Issue physical verification instructions to designated asset physical verification team and review explanations provided by the User Department for any variances arising out of asset verification process.
- Review approved contract and title deed for acquired investment property.
- Prepares statement of insurance coverage summarizing value of each building at the time of insuring or renewal.
- Prepares Summary of Statement of Payroll, conducts variance analysis with previous month’s payroll and reconciles for the differences prior sending to Finance Manager for further approval.
- Reviews the bank advice/cheque and Full and Final Settlement Payout Sheet and other supporting documents for accuracy and adherence to policy prior sending to Finance Manager for further approval.
- Reviews and verifies the Provision Schedule of leave salary and end of service benefits, recurring expenses, and bad debts to ensure suitable factors are considered before such provisions are made.