- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcWe are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Vice President Anti-Money Laundering Policy, FCC (GCB5). In this role, you will:
• Developing AML Policy and supporting Country Head of FCC Oversight and Reporting in the implementation of communications strategy, for standards, systems and policies, regarding FCC AML topics in Vietnam.
• Identify, assess, oversee and communicate all requirements relating to AML regulatory guidance and law enforcement trends regarding HSBC’s business activities.
• Helping to identify criteria for integration and analysis of suspicious activity surveillance and reporting results, escalation of analysis and events across Vietnam.
• Supporting required remedial action of all material FCC AML issues involving Vietnam that arise to ensure effective implementation, through internal and external reviews.
• Drive and deliver training on AML risks for all business products, services across the country .
• Support Country Head of FCC Oversight and Reporting to establish and implement global standards and strategic policies within the Vietnam which ensure AML FCC exposure to current risks and emerging risk is managed appropriately, in a commercially focused and practical manner
• Support Country Head of FCC Oversight and Reporting in VNM in the provision of reports on a country wide basis to the Board (and, as necessary, regulators) on AML issues.
• Ensure that Country Head of FCC Oversight and Reporting is appropriately advised of material AML issues in Vietnam.
• Work effectively with principal regulators and industry bodies on FCC AML matters.
• Work with relevant stakeholder within country to support on all AML FCC related matters
• Drive and deliver training on AML risks for all business products, services across the country.
• Collaborate with Regulatory Compliance, Global Business, Risk, Information Technology, Internal Audit, and Legal, and others as appropriate in Vietnam.
• Coordinate and deliver the Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (EWRA) for AML, Sanctions and AB&C risks.
• Support Country Head of FCC Oversight and Reporting in implementing an effective reporting and oversight capability in Country which enables the FCC function to report FCC risk to relevant country and regional governance committees.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree holder;
• 5-10 years of working-experience;
• Seasoned professional with experience in one or more senior risk compliance roles, to include significant AML experience.
• Extensive knowledge of AML regulations and guidance.
• Extensive knowledge of the HSBC Group (or another global bank) structure, its business and personnel, and a deep understanding of HSBC’s (or another global bank) corporate culture.
• Significant experience in the financial services industry.
• Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
• Proven/Excellent leadership skills/ability to matrix manage.
• Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
• Experience developing an assurance model and leading a review team.
• Experience in leading assurance work in a complementary discipline e.g. Audit would be an advantage.
• Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business at Country level
• Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí