- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việc• Coordinate the client onboarding cases from initiation to the point the client cash account is open and channels access provided.
• Manage new to bank client onboarding and existing client CDD process’s to define SLAs, ensuring any risks to the timescales are escalated to the Team Leader and Relationship Manager.
• Liaise directly with the client to gather detailed information and supporting documentation required to complete the CDD profile including Financial Crime Risk Review (FCRR) and Know Your Customer (KYC).
• Review and validate the completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case for review and approval.
• Manage the end-2-end CDD process, keep the Relationship Manager engaged and fully appraised of any issues / concerns. Provide input / guidance to the Relationship Manager ahead of review and formal approval (as appropriate).
• Act as a point of escalation for Service Delivery. Escalate any issues relating to the specific CDD case to the Relationship Manager and Functional support (e.g. FCC, BRCM etc.), especially where the client is not cooperating.
• Execute customer CDD effectively and efficiently in line with defined business plans.
• Manage the client experience throughout the onboarding of new-to-bank clients, and periodic reviews for existing clients; maintaining the highest standard of excellence in customer service and respond to all client enquiries in a timely manner.
• Promptly request and follow-up with the client for all outstanding information and documentation; including KYC/CDD and signed account opening documents. Escalate issues to the Relationship Manager.
• Track / monitor individual cases to ensure the business has accurate management information. Escalate cases where the customer do not respond or provide the required information.
• Ensure Customer Turn Around Times (TAT) are agreed, managed to the associated SLA’s, and are visible to all involved parties.
• Ensure the client is able to successfully activate the cash account and is in receipt of the ‘tools’ required for channel access.
• Ensure the Relationship Manager is fully apprised of any issues / concerns relating to the CDD for consideration as part of formal review and approval.
• Be an active member of the team and a strong team-player.
• Demonstrate expected core behaviors and values including teamwork, focus, drive and determination.
• Be flexible and dynamic with support to the wider team.
• Strong communication both upwards and at peer level.
• Ensure that any data input is dealt with in a timely manner and in the correct and consistent format.
• Maintain a strong control environment.
• Maintain an environment in which compliance and risk control are a key performance criteria.
• Control of workflow processes, adhering to all associated procedures.
• Actively participate in the development and refinement of the internal control/process environment to optimize the customer service proposition whilst maintaining the above.
Yêu cầu công việcKNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
• At least 1 year experience in the role related to CDD or client facing experience
• Commercial banking knowledge
• Commercial awareness
• A record of successful accomplishment in providing consistently outstanding customer service.
• Language requirements (based on local needs)
• Proven track record in a client focused environment
• Proven record of delivery within challenging timescales
• Stakeholder management (External & Internal)
• Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Project management skills
• Excellent planning, organisation and time management abilities
• Ability to be flexible, manage priorities whilst remaining calm under pressure
• Flexible / receptive to change
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to take ownership of tasks through to completion
• Drive and resilience
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently when required
• Ability to have difficult conversations
• Conflict management
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability and willingness to pick-up commercial
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí