- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Vận tải - Lái xe
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure all RFP are sufficiently supported by legal and reasonable supporting documents.
- Ensure expenses are recorded correctly and timely in accounting book
- Supervise whole AP team and P2P process to ensure timely and quality expense auditing and recording
- Key contact point to address questionnaires relating to AP invoices and payment status
Leadership and Team development
- Supervise of a team of 2 AP accountants that could grow upon business development
- Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
Accounting and Reporting
- Liaise with other department and sites to get sufficient supporting documents for payment and recording in accounting system correctly and timely.
- Checking the Requests for payment (RFP) for supporting documents (i.e. legalization, reasonableness and correctness of suppliers’ invoice and other supporting documents.)
- Recording the transactions in accounting system (account payable and expenses).
- Manage accounts payable and expenses processes
- Ensure follow-up with suppliers/relevant internal stakeholders on rejected invoices are properly done
- Ensure reconciliation with suppliers are made and payment discrepancies are resolved on a timely manner
- Ensure that actions on AP statements from vendors are diligently carried out to resolve any dispute or overdue invoices
- Review and manage Accounts payables exception reports for the Vietnam
- Provide resolution of R12 (Oracle) errors and other necessary accounting advice relating to Account Payables
- Provide resolution on employee Expenses claim errors, incomplete information on a timely manner
- Support reconciliation and proper accounting of VAT, withholding tax and/or any other tax requirements pertaining to
Accounts Payable and Employee expenses processes
Compliance and Quality Improvement
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions and Employee Expenses Audit process to ensure adherence to company guidelines and local requirements
- Streamline internal processes to ensure most efficient operational standards
- Process Owner of the P2P process and focusing on standardization of the process
- Test, document, report and monitor controls as per the Internal Control systems on frequent basis. Implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop and implement KPI’s for AP team
- Act as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants (Accenture) where applicable to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Address team and process performance issues and makes recommendations for timely actions.
- Participate in various projects involving our enterprise accounting and reporting system.
- Ensure rapid and precise response across the team to request of internal customers and stakeholders on all matters relating to Accounts Payable and employee Expenses audit
- Provide accounting assistance where necessary and responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
Yêu cầu công việc
-Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting.
-Office computer (Excel, Word)
-Good speaking and writing skills in English.
-Knowledge of Oracle will be a plus
-Successful track record in building AP teams
-Solution oriented, willing to take initiative to solve problems
-Attentive to detail and deadlines
-Positive attitude, customer centric mind-set and the willingness to go the extra mile to meet organizational goals
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Corporate E-Learning, training opportunities both locally and oversea
- Professional, dynamic working environment