- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
1. Reception desk: To be an image of DHL Supply Chain VN to interact with customers/partners.
- Welcoming, greeting visitors in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries
- Take incoming calls within 3 rings and transfer to related person, notifies company personnel of visitor arrival and take note when necessary.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions
- Maintain security: monitor logbook, issuing visitor badges.
- Keep clean and tidy all the time at reception area.
- Nice appearance
- Receive and manage documents, packages to related persons in seal status.
- Record all incoming and out coming documents and get signature of related person.
- Filing documents.
3. Admin Assistant:
Assist Senior Admin Executive in administrative tasks to make sure daily office operation smoothly:
- Maintain and update directory list.
- Book meeting rooms, arrange refreshment.
- Assist in purchase order in I-procurement.
- Assist in purchase order: name card, letter head, sim card, 3G device, stationery, ink, water...and invoice.
- Collect and billing cycle: office telephone, site telephone, office rental, electricity fee,...
- Register motorbike parking for employees, company cars
- Register temporary card for new comers and manage visitors.
- Coordinate to maintain plant watering service monthly.
- Book accommodation, air ticket, visa for all staff except SMT and expat senior levels.
- Prepare office driver expenses, claims, cash advance
- Participate and assist Senior Admin in organizing company events.
- Submit and prepare monthly expense reports to Senior Admin.
- All matters direct to Senior Admin.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors Degree in Secretariat, Business Administration, English or equivalent.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent management skills and ability to schedule priorities
- Ability to multitask, solve problem and meet deadlines.
- Mature, meticulous and organised with at least 2 years of related working experience.
- Professionalism in appearance and attitude.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) and communication skills.
- Able to show initiative and work well under pressure.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate
- Corporate E-Learning, training opportunities both locally and oversea