Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụNhân viên
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
• Perform timely administrative support for Nha Be Plant requirements, covering staff transport, office supplies, purchase of plant protecting clothes, canteen service, refreshment, events, etc.
• Coordinate with HR to make payment for staff in the plant when necessary, with other plant sections and approve labor service provider to administrate the recruitment, payroll for outsourced staff.
• Ensure the maintenance of the plant office and office equipment (except PC) is performed safely and cost effectively by contractors.
• Control administration expenditures against the allocated budget.
• Manage the relevant contractors for administration services and waste management. Coordinate with manufacturing and logistics sections to have the plant waste disposed of properly and in compliance with local regulations.
• Support / organize training courses at the plant when need arises.
• Prepare the training plan for Supply Chain staff and workers and coordinate that all necessary records are kept in compliance with staff training requirements;
• Ensure that all procedures falling under the ownership of this role are maintained and reviewed on the agreed frequency, kept up-to-date, and changes documented and reflected in OMS ONLINE as appropriate. Communicate any changes to the procedures that may impact understanding to the affected workforce.
• Take part in internal audits to the management system for ISO and OHSAS and other safety compliance audits as an internal auditor.
• Make appointments and planning Plant Manager’s and Customer Fulfillment Manager’s diary. Organize and attend meetings; sometimes take minutes and ensure his / her managers are well-prepared for meetings. Provide logistics support for managers’ trip and visitors.
• Assist with projects Plant Manager and Customer Fulfillment Manager might be working on by researching or writing reports.
• Act as response team member for crisis / continuity management, with accountability consistent with relevant response plans and as assigned by the response team leader.
• Perform all legal compliance tasks assigned such as ones in procedures and in CTM, work instructions or the 1-PRC19-A01.
• Act as BP Contract Accountable Manager to ensure safe execution of the contracted work while applying the Working with Contractor process throughout for Administrative contracts including labor providing service (storage & handling, filling, gardening, cleaning), catering service, etc. as specified in COMPASS.
• To act as Risk Owner, responsible for risk assessment and management of activities in Administration.
• In the capacity of Field Inspector, ensure timely completion of Field Inspections as per the annual plan, document all comments in eWells, and ensure appropriate actions to address findings are assigned, documented, and monitored to closure as per the procedure.
• Maintain awareness of the Product Stewardship and Product Compliance processes, responsibilities and accountabilities which impact or involve the immediate team and broader business function.
• Maintain the competencies and capabilities needed to properly execute and complete specific Product Stewardship and Product Compliance actions, activities, and responsibilities assigned to this role.
a. Educational background
• Bachelor Degree
b. Experience (years and nature)
• At least 5 years’ experience in administration.
• Solid knowledge in HSSE and international management system requirements, relevant local regulation requirements.
• Good command of English communication and computer skills
• Good interpersonal/ communication skills, capability to handle diverse matters with flexibility.
• Mandatory requirements after joining:
• Receive induction training before starting a new job;
• Annually trained and certified the General Safety training, fire fighting training by authorized organization.
- 13th payment, annual cash bonus, pension
- Premium healthcare plan for you and your family
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC