Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Admissions cum Pathway Manager is responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the Admissions strategy to attract and retain applicants; and conducting the research and developing curriculum framework, detailed curricula and teaching materials for Pathway Program.
This special career opportunity is dedicated for people who are passionate about and keen on making breakthrough changes in the education sector of Vietnam in order to nurture the next generations of leaders for the 21st century and beyond.
Reports to: Admissions cum Pathway Director
- Researches and analyses markets and the applicant pool to identify, develop and implement appropriate recruitment policies, tactics and activities to achieve enrolment goals.
- Develops, organizes and conducts large-scale, multi-faceted recruiting events in-person and online.
- Initiates and completes one-on-one advising sessions and follow-up sessions on the features and benefits of the programs to attract high-calibre applicants and students.
- Assesses the effectiveness of recruitment activities and makes strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Conducts mandatory admissions interviews of individuals that aid in assessing a candidates suitability for programs.
- Evaluates complex applications and documentation. Assesses academic and non-academic factors pertaining to the evaluation and admission of domestic and international applicants.
- Participates in the admissions decision for candidates by reviewing files and contributing as members of the admissions committee. Assesses candidates for scholarship consideration.
- Monitors and ensures consistent application of VinUni policies regarding admission assessment of both domestic and international applicants.
- Makes recommendations and implements improvements to increase yield rates. Analyzes admissions survey results.
- Analyzes data in order to assess the admission criteria suitability; reviews and recommends changes to admission policies, procedures and rubrics in order to achieve goals.
- Designs and implements all yield activities to ensure admitted students attend programs.
- Develop and propose standards, procedures and guidelines related to the development and management of curriculum
- Develop the curriculum framework, detailed curriculum and teaching materials
- Coordinate the review and validation of curriculum and teaching materials
- Carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs
- Give lectures and gain industrial experience in accordance with the programs of VinUni and its partners
- Build and maintain the collaboration with partners; organise workshops and researches both national and international.
- Other assigned duties by the line manager.