Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
Position Purpose Ensuring the implementation and Shop Activities and other procedures related to applicable standards and regulations.
•Following the Plan and organize activities and administrative tasks related to Shop Operations, the Saint Honore Standard and other applicable standards and regulations for the bakery shop/ restaurant
•Work with internal staff to validate, maintain and audit all sections of the Saint Honore and the appropriate Shop Operation Program Audits on identified schedules.
•Communicate all non-conformances to Operations Manager
•Work with Saint Honore shop Manager/ Leader/ Supervisor to update and audit shop activities
•Works with all departments to update and control Shop’s documents, specifications, policies and procedures relative to Food & Service’s Safety and Quality.
•Data entry and/or filing of documentation in support of Shop Operations Policies.
•Plan and coordinate all required mock trace exercises.
•Assists Operation Manager in training employees on Food & Service’s Safety and Quality.
•Gathering of data in support of customer complaints, quality holds, and other similar issues.
•May assist in collection of data and report composition during mock recall traces.
•Works as part of a multi-functional team to maintain and improve on the quality, legality and safety of each product.
•Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious activity to Operations Manager immediately.
•Other tasks as assigned Duties
1.Travel to stores and conduct Quality, Service, and Cleanliness evaluations among all Bakery shops/café Parisians in Ha Noi.
2.Assess workplace quality of service & products.
3.Ensure that Saint Honore standards are being met among all aspects
4.Consult, educate and train store leaders on latest food quality and sanitation practices
5.Work with Operations manager to communicate shops/café Parisian issues and assist in any other activities related matters
6.Create reports/summaries regarding QSC for the current month and quarter
7.Update the quality standards observed for Saint Honore Bakery/ Café Parisian
8.Create and conduct Food Safety/QSC/ hygiene classes and training programs for shop leaders
9.Maintain professional credentials and remain knowledgeable on current food regulatory and Saint Honore Bakery/ Café Parisian standards
10.Update the Saint honore Workbook monthly
11.Create and enforce food safety standards for stores
12.Communicate food safety standards to stores using various platforms (email, posters, documents, etc)
13.Support newly opened stores during grand openings: Store opening procedures (advice), send posters and workbook
14.Attend weekly Shop’s meetings
15.Review/Revise when needed, Food Safety Checklist
16.Other assigned projects
Yêu cầu công việc
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the following:
- Computer/Software Skills: Extensive knowledge and ability to use computers with a Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Language Skills: Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from employees, managers and others.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarifications; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively.
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organizations goals and values.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be standing or walking approximately 80% of the time, including occasional walking on uneven ground.
- The employee is required to work at a desk area approximately 20% of the time.
Frequent flexing, extending.
- The employee may participate in food sensory evaluations using senses such as taste, sight, touch, and smell.
- This position requires the employee to have adequate communication and observational skills, including seeing, speaking and hearing, due to the operation in shops.
- These requirements are also necessary for collecting and distributing information to staff.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and color vision
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company Policies