- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
A. Key Accountabilities
1. MIS reporting pack production and analysis
• Build periodical MIS reports for on-going portfolio performance management to support management decision.
• Perform ad-hoc business analysis and market research to understand the issues and find out business opportunities.
• Pattern and segmentation on customer portfolio to identify various kind of risks and opportunities with statistical techniques (decision tree, logistic regression, etc.)
• Analyze and mine credit performance by credit risk quantitative models, analytics to provide findings for business decision making and adjustment.
2. Reporting efficiency enhancement
• Regular communicate with respective cross-functions involved in the loan initiation and maintenance to understand the portfolio trends then producing the output through the analytics pack.
• Propose new approaches in MIS pack generation to minimize manual work and leverage automation tools.
• Co-operate with IT in system enhancements, create Business Requirement and execute UAT/
3. Execution of the new projects if required
• Support project manager to deliver the project up to the expected quality and timeline.
• Bridge between multiple departments to work on required assignments with proactively collaborative and empathy mindset.
• Promptly resolve project issues if any.
Yêu cầu công việc
B. Job Specification / Possible Profile
• University degree in MIS/Information System, Data Science, Business Analytics, IT & Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics or related fields
2. Working experience:
• Minimum of 3 year experience in Risk analytics, Data analytics, Credit scoring analysis or Database programming in banking or consumer finance industry with practical usage of analytical, database programming tools (SAS, Oracle, SQL or other database management systems)
• Strong at analytic skills, experience users of SAS, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, R, SPSS…
• Experience in banking/consumer finance is required
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Numerical & analytical sense: ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
• Computer skills: advanced user of excel
• Ability to work under pressure, agile to changes
• Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably