Mô tả công việc
You will be responsible for the procurement of materials and services, includes productive/non-productive material purchase, machine, construction, testing equipment, security facilities, spare and repair parts, IT equipment, and other services.
You will also be required to provide all the necessary documents such as procurement plan, contracts, technical requirement and frame procurement agreement.PR
• Search for suppliers of finished goods, raw materials, materials, components, services, equipment required for the Company; collect, study and systematize price proposals from suppliers (run tenders).
• Develop and justify proposals to attract new suppliers or suspend any work with the previous suppliers, and change the cooperation terms with the current suppliers.
• Responsible for selecting supplier and negotiation, establish the list with QA department approval, audit any new supplier on site together with QA department.
• Sign and maintain procurement agreements/contracts.
• Calculate the cost of goods.
• Visit specialized exhibitions, supplier production sites, audit and assess suppliers as required.
• Deal with and solve quality claims (claims to suppliers, decision-making on return or acceptance of goods, receipt of compensation from suppliers).
• Develop and maintain accurate database of existing vendors; contracts and supply with existing suppliers.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experience in a buyer role
• Experience in working in international FMCG company, ideally with logistics, supply chain
• Ability to interface effectively with internally and external suppliers
• Demonstrable experience working with local suppliers and markets
• Strong negotiation skills with an emphasis on win/win results
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Fluent in language of business entity and good business English skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of data accuracy
• Ideally CIPS qualified (or equivalent) or working towards
• Understand business problems and opportunities and recommend solutions that enable organization to achieve its goals
KEY INTERFACES FOR ROLE:
• Local Entity Sales Teams / Customer Services teams
• Production Teams / Quality Teams
• Supply Chain Teams
• Finance Teams
• Supplier Contacts (e.g. buyers, marketing
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• COGS (cost of goods sold)
• OTIF (on time in full) deliveries
• Quality of purchased components and finished goods
• payment terms
• category strategy