Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
• Collaborate to the Product Development team in Ed Tech developments to ensure alignment with the company’s long term business strategy.
• Based on the Product Development team’s needs and desires, specify the research needed to identify potential Ed Tech solutions.
• Keep up to date with industry trends and identify upgrades/plug-ins/new solutions to the relevant programme.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements.
• Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
Manage all projects arising from new initiative launch, including liaising with relevant departments. This includes, but it not limited to the following areas:
• Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
• Allocate project resources
• Create schedule and project timeline
• Track deliverables
• Support and direct team
• Monitor and report on project progress
• Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
• Evaluate and assess result of project
3. Product Maintenance
• Appraise new product ideas and/or product or function changes.
• Maintain product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure product performance meets Vinschool standards.
• Support ongoing training as needed to all relevant departments
• Update & maintain all relevant documentation according to Vinschool standards (processes, procedures, work instructions, technical documents, etc.)
• Accurate reporting of all relevant EdTech products
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in IT or related discipline
• 2 years+ classroom experience, ELT experience preferred
• 3 years+ experience and strong command in developing and managing Education Technology systems, including experience in leading/managing a team of 5+ subordinates.
• Web applications: LMS, Google Suite, working knowledge of IT infrastructure, IT security, business applications and IT support in order to run learning managements systems and integration into corporate size ERP systems
• Experience working within reputable education organizations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with local staff
• Excellent multi-tasking, organisational, analytical, and time-management skills
• Project management
• Ability to communicate effectively in English & Vietnamese
• A great deal of energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to work in a team environment, motivate staff, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work some weekends.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thu nhập cạnh tranh, thưởng tháng lương thứ 13
- Ưu đãi khi sử dụng các dịch vụ nội bộ
Giới thiệu về công ty
Công Ty TNHH Mtv Vinschool
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Tòa nhà CC3, Khu đô thị Vinhomes Central Park - 208 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, P.22, Q. Bình Thạnh
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Công Ty TNHH Mtv Vinschool
Quy mô công ty : Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Vinschool is a high-quality K-12 non-profit school system in Vietnam. Vinschool aspires to bring world-class education to the young generation of Vietnam and inspire positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam. . We diligently strive to build on the values of national education whilst refining the very best that international education has to offer.