Thông tin chung
Mức lươngTrên 30 triệu
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
1. Duties and Authorities regarding Business Planning
- Establishment of the strategies for Corporate Communications, Corporate Brandings and Foreign and External Affairs, in long-term (5 to 10 years), mid-term (3 years) and short-term (only next one year). The short-term strategies must be specified in details in quarterly and monthly activities based on the analysis of situations in societies of either global and local.
- Grabbing, collecting either objective and subjective situations and any information from varieties of sources.
- Analyzing any situations and risks of results and focusing future of CC activities in scientific way, to reason for directing and correcting strategies of CC from time to time.
- Drafting, inspecting, checking and appropriately amending any documents, web, e-mails etc., which will be disclosed to outside in purpose of Corporate Communications, Corporate Brandings and Foreign and External Affairs, in terms of laws, regulations and optics of societies, and then sending out.
- Proposing, officializing, implementing and executing CC-related policies, regulations and operating systems by analysis of risks, forecasts etc., except any activities relating to marketing, promotions of any sales.
- Becoming the primary contact and department in charge regarding any activities the Corporate Communication Department of AEON CO., LTD.
- Any other matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
2. Duties and Authority of Execution
- Corporate Communications;
>PR and Communications Market Analysis;
Collecting (and reporting to the supervisor and/or company as appropriate) any information including but not limited to, the markets’ trends, consumers’ trends, manufactures’ trends, products’ trends, finance trends, competitors’ trends (any retail business companies including but not limited to any chain store business of Vin mart, Big C, Lotte mart, E mart, 7&i, Coop mart, Citi Mart, Fivi Mart, etc.), political trends, country trends (At least Vietnam, Thailand, China, Malaysia, U.S.A., Korea, and Japan) and analyze to extract any matters affecting our PR activities for corporate value to be improved.
>Protection of AEON Images and Brands;
Watching and collecting (and reporting to the supervisor and/or company as appropriate) any news sources (Paper news, Web news, SNS) relating to AEON and protect our corporate values from the aspect of communications by any appropriate means in case those news topics are unfavorable to AEON, or may negative impact on our corporate value. In addition to such activities, this poison is allowed to investigate the matter (if unfavorable or negative impact on our corporate value has occurred) by ordering any related departments to admonish to correct the situation.
>Surveys and Analysis;
Surveying and examining on corporate evaluation from the society, markets and consumers, as well as the impact matters/issues on our corporate value.
- Managing information for PR in both internal and external communications.
- Promoting and supervising public relations for government / government agencies, mass media, consumers, shareholders, employees, etc. excluding promotion of sales.
- Conducting and issuing on any general papers, specialty papers, magazines, weekly magazines, television, radio, Internet, and other media in case by case.
- Overseeing and negotiating works with the medias.
>Projects Relating to PR Communications
Coordinating company-wide projects of corporate PR if necessary.
>Primary Contact and Proactive Communications;
- Collecting any PR activities conducted by AEON CO., LTD. and cooperate with the Corporate Communication Department of AEON CO., LTD., as the primary contact of our company.
- Associating with all personnel (including board of management) for conducting interviews by any internal departments and/or requested by media and/or AEON CO., LTD.
>Any other activities or matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
- Corporate Brandings in terms of communications and trade names and/or marks;
> Supervision and Management of Tradenames and Trademarks;
- Directing, administrating, inspecting and making comments on usage of, or newly designing of all marks (Trademarks of either registered nor un-registered), sounds, colors and presences evoking corporate images.
- Any co-branding activities must be inspected by CC; CC is not in charge of co-branding of sales promotions, however.
> Maintenance of Use of Tradenames, and Trademarks in forms of Signboards;
- Administrating, engaging, disengaging and maintaining any use of our brand marks such as signboards, façade signs and lawn signs which are not directly linked to the sales and promotions. Avoiding the doubt, CC will surely administrate and have rights to approve or disapprove regarding any usages of brand marks and names including usages on promotional goods, gifts, receipts, invoices, pamphlets etc., but CC are not in charge of making decision as a department in charge. Any and all such sales and promotion related usages must be requested or promoted by requesting departments who are in charge, or who want to use, or who will to use such brand names and marks evoking our brand images.
-Drafting, proposing, updating, officalizing and administrating Branding Guideline.
>Consultations of Trademarks
- Inspecting, consulting and administrating Intellectual Properties such as Trademarks. Applying for registration or proceeding for such registration activities and any legal proceedings shall not be in charge of CC, however, CC is responsible for checking expiry date, requesting for applying or renewing registrations to the department in charge of IP (Intellectual Properties) including Domains if necessary, and watching any infringements in the society to warn and protect our brands by any necessary actions, except legal proceedings.
- Inspecting, consulting and administrating URL to maintain, except proceedings. Any proceedings shall be in charge of IT Department.
> Any other activities or matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
- External Affairs;
>Communications to Governments/Authorities;
- Establishing, coordinating, executing and maintaining any governments (and authorities) relations in good and favorable manner to AEON VIETNAM and/or group companies in Vietnam (or overseas if necessary) by communications with integrities.
>Supporting License or Approvals by Communications to Governments/Authorities;
- Supporting any licenses necessary for running our business. CC will not be in charge of applying, grabbing maintaining such licenses, however, CC will need to back up any departments for granting licenses by having superior communications with governments (and authorities).
>Back-ups for Governments/Authorities related Activities of Company;
- Supporting in the way of back-up for any departments for any activities, such as inspections etc., from any authorities. CC will not be the primary contact and responsible for such inspections, however, CC will need to cooperate with any departments who are in charge of each inspections from authorities.
> Any other activities or matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
3. General Department Management
> Planning and Budgeting;
- Planning, budgeting and proposing by breaking down the duties into groups, making budgets (Yearly and Monthly) and clarifying ROI to the supervisor, for hiring employees and/or implementing any necessary assets to purchase and/or activities to be made for achieving the duties.
> Watching Status;
- Grasping the progress of various activities, management and controlling status to ensure that those are carried out as planned or budgeted, and improving its performance.
> Dealing Contracts;
- Upon approvals from the direct supervisors, proposing to select partners/vendors/suppliers to negotiate, negotiating, deciding, making into and drafting agreements/contracts, and issuing any necessary letters or documents to either internal or external regarding any activities to fulfill the department duties, obligations and responsibilities.
> Maintenance of Policies and Regulations;
- Investigating, checking, auditing, creating, maintaining, keeping in effective and proposing any policies, regulations or rules related to the department duties, obligations and responsibilities; then upon approvals from the direct supervisors, installing, implementing, enforcing and amending any such policies, regulations or rules.
> Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members;
- Planning and maintaining all staff activities, jobs, duties and working schedules (including shift planning, in and out administrations, overtime, and business trip) in the department.
> Education for Improvements;
- Planning, educating and improving all staffs’ knowledges and techniques by evaluating performance through creating CDP, then promoting if any staffs are met to be knowledgeful enough, with good humanities and performance, to become superiorly.
- Planning and supervising staffs to establish the yearly MBO and evaluating every half year.
> Enforcing Company Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Supervising all staffs in the department to enforce following AEON basic policies/ethics and complying laws and regulations suitable and sufficient enough as a business person by education.
> Information Delivery to Staffs;
- Communicating with and delivering any necessary information to, the staffs in the department for carrying out their duties.
> Reporting Duties;
- Establishing and maintaining an appropriate reporting line from all staffs in the department, and report to and/or seek consultation from the supervisor and/or any other departments if necessary.
>Understandings of Law and Regulations;
- This department is specialized for CC matters, and it must understand sufficient enough about any laws and regulations regarding CC activities including but not limited to commercial code, penal code, copyrights and trademarks including licensing.
- Any other activities or matters related to the department, or ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
4. Special Functions for External Affairs
> Primary Contact from Governments/Authorities;
- Being the primary contact to receive any requests of guests or visits from governments and/or authorities, in which the purpose of such visits is not related to licensing or inspecting that is connected to our stores’ business activities, such as FSH, firefighting etc. In case of such visits occurs, then CC has rights to appoint any necessary personnel (including General Directors) in charge to cope with such visits by discussing with the direct supervisor of CC. In any cases if there were no appropriate personnel in charge, then CC department would be in charge to take all responsibility to welcome and greet the visit to complete the task.
> Any other activities defined to be the special function by the supervisor or company from time to time.
5. Correspondence of emergency response matters, special purpose matters
> Cooperating with Emergency Tentative HQ
- Together with the department in charge of Corporate Social Responsibilities, establishing, coordinating and operating the temporal and special head office in case of emergency (Crisis Situation) in Vietnam for supports, such as occurring big disasters, riots, wars etc., to communicate AEON CO., LTD. and other necessary entities.
- University degrees (knowledge of statistics preferable)
- Strong English Skills, (Recommendable but not required, Japanese Skills)
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Project management skills (until establishing the new CC department)
- Very fluent in English (more than average of spoken and written)
- Experienced in PR and media managements
- Strong knowledge of presentation skills and choosing appropriate words as both verbal and writing skills
- Strong communication skill (both verbal and written)
- Strong skills to collect information
- Strong negotiation skills for external affairs including authorities and governments
- Basic risk and crisis management skills
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet and computer graphics and designing
- Lương tháng 13 + KPI bonus
- Cơ hội đào tạo nước ngoài
- Giải thưởng dành cho nhân viên xuất sắc
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC