Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Địa chỉ: Lot I 8-1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), Dist 9, HCMC
Mô tả công việc
Under general supervision, uses skills gained through training and experience to provide customer service, sales, or administrative support within an assigned customer account(s) (Business Unit). Communicates a variety of information to internal or external customers to support the sale or service of products. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform other work with substantial variety and complexity requiring limited decision making responsibility. Originality and ingenuity are required to locate, select and apply appropriate procedures, processes and techniques to assignments that are broad in nature. Resolves most questions and problems and refers new or unusual issues to a higher level as necessary. Routine contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
•Processes customer orders/changes according to established policies and procedures.
•Processes customer returns according to established policies and procedures. Initiates shipping request forms as appropriate.
•Works closely with Finance to maintain Accounts Receivable according to contract terms.
•Provides timely feedback regarding product service failures or customer concerns.
•Partners with Business Development and/or Sales representatives to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations.
•Arranges customer meetings, visits, and events.
•Provides general administrative support to assigned Business Unit.
•May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
•Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Business Unit Manager
•Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
Yêu cầu công việc
•General understanding of cross-functional matrix organization and ability to learn where to go for help.
•Basic end-user administration knowledge of Jabil’s Enterprise Resource System.
•Proficient computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications required. Working knowledge of relational database applications helpful.
•Basic understanding of bookkeeping and/or accounting fundamentals.
•Proficient English language reading and writing skills required.
•Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
•Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
•Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
•Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
•Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
•Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
•Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
•Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
•Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
•Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
•High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) required. Some college courses preferred, and
•Zero (0) to one (1) year work-related experience required;
•Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Customer Intimacy: Understands her/his customers’ expectations; Works towards delighting the customers; Handles customers effectively and proactively anticipates their needs
- Empowerment & Accountability: Steps up to the challenges and tasks assigned; builds relationships of trust with team members; accepts responsibility for her/his own performance and actions
- Continuous Improvement: Constantly seeks to improve work processes; Has a quality-first mentality; Learns from internal and external best practices to apply to her/his work
- Vision & Purpose: Understands the vision of the company; Knows how her/his work contributes to the business strategies; Prioritizes her/his work against what is important to the business
- Perspective: Understands how future trends will affect how our business operates; Able to share the company’s directions with others; Seeks to understand other business functions beyond her/his own
- Learning on the Fly: Understands her/his function’s strengths and weakness, opportunities and threats; Seeks exposure to new ideas and faces new problems with ease; Consistently looks for novel ways to solve new problems
- Innovation Management: Challenges the way things have always been done; Looks at problems, processes and solutions in new ways; Stimulates creative ideas and experimentation in others
- Decision Quality: Clearly defines complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information; Evaluates the benefits, costs, and risks of alternatives before making decisions; Applies accurate logic and common sense in making decisions
- Drive for Results: Focuses time and energy on the most important issues; Is consistently good at getting the right things done; Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals
- Develop Today’s Talent: Actively provides feedback to others for their development; Influences others to take on new and challenging assignments; Develops and coaches others in areas of her/his expertise; Delegates tasks to stretch team members for their development
- Motivate Others: Able to motivate others to get the best out of them; Recognizes team members for their contributions; Creates a work environment that is upbeat and supportive
- Self Knowledge: Is aware of personal strengths and weaknesses; Makes time to pursue personal interests while maintaining energy and passion for the job; Recovers quickly from setbacks; Gains insights from mistakes
- Cross Cultural Agility: Masters new jobs, information, and situations quickly and effectively; Demonstrates ability to work effectively across cultures; Is not judgmental about differences
- Integrity & Trust: Can be trusted; Admits mistakes; Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; Does not misrepresent himself or herself for personal gains; Treats everyone with humanity, justice, and temperance, even under stressful circumstances
•Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
•Travel requirements negligible.
•Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Under companys policy
Giới thiệu về công ty
Jabil Vietnam Company Limited
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Lot I 8-1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), Dist 9, HCMC
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Jabil Vietnam Company Limited
Quy mô công ty : Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Jabil Vietnam Company Limited is a US-based multinational electronics solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. Jabil helps to bring electronics products to the market faster and more cost effectively by providing complete electronic product supply chain management around the world. With more than 180,000 employees and facilities in 30 countries, Jabil provides comprehensive, individualized, focused solutions to customers in a broad range of industries. Jabil common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, “JBL”. (Website: www.jabil.com). In anticipation of future growth and expansion within the Asia region, Jabil is looking for talented and passionate individuals to fill the company’s career opportunities in our new facility at Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), District 9 in Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM. Let’s take your career & future to the next level of success with us. It begins with YOU.