- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Recruitment
- To develop and maintain an up-to-date and resourceful database of job applicants to support the operational needs of the current operating units and new projects.
- To ensure timely recruitment of staff to meet business needs, both for current operating units and new projects:
To develop and monitor recruitment plans and schedules.
To conduct interviews when required.
To handle queries of job applicants.
To check, review contracts and letters of offer.
2. Staff Training
- To coordinate with the relevant parties and oversee the implementation of the approved training program (attendance, program schedule, costing,…).
- To monitor training plans and schedules.
- To monitor the implementation of all training plans.
- To highlight issues that may affect training outcomes (learners’ attendance, teachers’ performance, …
- To conduct induction and orientation programs for newly employed Employees, by providing him/her information such as Company’s background, activities, type of services, policies, dress code, working hours, etc.
3. Compensation administration and delivery (payroll, insurance, benefit programs,..)
- To oversee proper and timely reporting systems/procedures with the Social and Health Insurance, Labor Department for all the Company’s Employees.
- To supervise monthly payroll schedule, insurance report schedule.
- Checking, Reviewing all kinds of monthly report for payroll purpose
- Checking, Reviewing all kinds of monthly Insurance reports
- To supervise the administration of Employees Contract of Service / probation / confirmation / contract renewal / promotion
- To handle other Employee welfare matters including Employee functions/events, Employee accommodation, child care benefits, etc.
- Responds to inquiries regarding C&B policies, procedures, and programs.
- Manpower Planning and Budgeting.
4. Resignation/Termination of Employment
- Supervise HR processes concerning employee separation and check the relevant paperwork (notice, final payment, ,...).
- To give advice to Principals/Head of Departments in staff disciplinary matters.
- To monitor the implementation of HR matters to ensure compliance to the Company’s policy and procedure.
- To maintain and regularly update a database of the Government’s rules and regulations with regard to HR and Labor issues and advise the supervisor promptly on respective changes/amendments of those rules and regulations.
- Provide counsel and assistance to employees in
accordance with the companys policies and procedures as well as
7. Database system, Employee profiles maintenance
- To supervise the maintenance of HR database system and database management procedures to ensure that all data is updated accurately and on timely basis:
Master employee database (e-file)
Employee profiles (hard copy files)
Recruitment database (candidate bank)
Staff’s leave database
8. Staff Performance Appraisal Program
- To coordinate and organize the staff performance appraisal program.
- To supervises the staff of the human resource department and their work and be accountable for their performance.
- To handle other duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources and/or the Board of Management from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việcKey Competencies:
• Minimum 5 years of solid HRM experience in supervisory role in foreign invested companies.
• Hands on experience and sound knowledge on labour law, labour matters and labour market.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Ability to take initiatives and to work under high pressure.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- very high discount extended to enrollment of staffs child to KinderWorld groups of schools.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí