- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Marketing - PR
Báo chí - Truyền hình
Mô tả công việc
Mission/ Position Summary – Purpose and Objectives of the Role
Support and assist in all digital marketing activities planning & executions for all brands across Essilor Vietnam portfolio. The ideal candidate should have a 360 understanding and holistic knowledge of digital marketing which includes paid digital media (SEM, Social Media, Display, Video…), Website Optimization (both technical and content) as well as analytics and reporting.
Key Responsibilities / Terms of Reference – Key Activities & Deliverables
• Help drive the digital strategies, digital marketing plan and digital touch point selection for all core consumer brands, working closely with local teams, product managers and agencies.
• Management and optimization of brand websites through creation of content, development of new features and user journey improvement.
• Ensure excellence in execution of digital marketing plans.
• Track key KPIs across all digital touch points and optimize digital campaigns constantly to deliver best in class results, including conversion from online to offline.
• Ensure the best use of digital budget.
• Assist manager with the creation of digital marketing toolkits, guidelines and dashboards
• Participate in sharing of digital best practices, assets, results and ideas between regional and local teams.
• Support tactical digital marketing projects by collaborating with sales and marketing.
• Coordinate with creative and media agencies as well as marketing team members in the creation of content for websites, social media channels and other digital assets.
Key Area of Responsibility Specific Measures (KPIs)
- Conversion, Organic & Paid Traffic, Cost Per Conversion, CTR, VTR and etc based on the digital channels that are being leveraged
- Brand Awareness and Purchase Intent, Increase Digital as Source of Awareness
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 2 years working experience in digital marketing.
• Professional knowledge & ideally past experience in:
o Website Optimization, design & development (UI/UX)
o Search Engine Marketing
o Search Engine Optimization
o Social Media Marketing
o Display Marketing (programmatic)
o Tracking & Analytics (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search Console…)
o Digital Media Planning & Buying
o Audience Segmentation, Targeting & Retargeting
• Experience in reporting as well as preparing and presenting Digital Marketing results and plans.
• Basic graphic design skills
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with CMS (Drupal, Wordpress…) and knowledge of HMTL í an advantage
Education / Qualification / Certification
- Graduate from University, ideally with marketing or digital related specialization
- English – fluent
Pre-requisites and Next Career Steps
- Strong analytical and communication skills - ability to conceptualize new ideas, strategies, etc.
- Able to work and collaborate with diverse stakeholders (internal and external at different levels)
- Proactive and able to take initiatives
- Strong ownership and operation with discipline
- Proactive and results driven.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment