- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcMaintenance:
- Propose and implement annual maintenance plans to ensure maximum availability of the gaming devices and equipment of the park. Control the budget aligned with those plans.
- Develop a weekly/monthly task follow-up report system with appropriate checklists. Propose methods, tools to ensure conservation and maintenance plans are implemented properly.
- Establish procedures and regulations to ensure maintenance undertakings are carried out in accordance with Vietnamese law and SWH’s policies.
- Build and maintain accessories storage quota, minimize repair and replacement period of equipment.
- Quickly provide solutions to repair and correct operational problems in order to minimize negative impacts on business activities.
- Draft and regularly update the Users Guide, Operation Manual of games/devices and equipment, then transform them into training materials for employees under supervision, gaming operators and technicians in the Parks.
- Participate in checking gaming devices and equipment; perform a mandatory check prior to approval to ensure that the manufacturers specifications match those agreed in the contract.
- Act as a focal point for the implementation of safety activities in the Park.
- Conduct periodic or unscheduled inspections of safety at the parks to ensure that procedures, regulations and operational standards are strictly adhered to; subsequently, propose prevention and mitigation measures against risks of accidents.
- Regularly update the regulation relating to Operational Safety of the Park; organize safety training for staff. Maintain close relationship with independent consultants, experts and state management agencies on safety to gain insights into best practices in the industry.
- Develop a reporting system to ensure that incidents and accidents occurring in the Parks are recorded and reported in a timely manner.
- Propose a continuous improvement mechanism to maintain high safety standards at the Parks.
- Identify and evaluate inappropriate points in the operation of the park and propose solutions to resolve.
Yêu cầu công việc- Graduated in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Have the mandatory HSE certificate.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the position of Technical Director/Maintenance Manager of Amusement Parks or equivalent.
- If you are a foreigner, priority is given to candidates who have experience working in Vietnam, who understand Vietnamese culture and people.
- Understand the activities of the Amusement Parks.
- Ability to lead an effective team.
- Ability to organize and execute outstanding work.
- High compliance; is strict with oneself; does not compromise with your partner, supplier or coworker /staff on safety work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary package
- Full insurance code Professional Training
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí