Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
ROLE: You are responsible for providing service quality of customs clearance/logistics to clients
- Solid clearly about Import / export regulations of Vietnamese law.
- Receive client’s demand for logistics service/custom clearance from team leader and work with customers to get the information.
- Check all document of shipment (invoice, packing list, C/O,…) and advise the clients of the import-export process/procedures; conditioned license/certificate from the goverments
- Solid and understand about declare the E-Customs
- Prepare and check all the import/export documents for Site Logistics team for clerance.
- Coordinate with trucking suppliers, internal departments and follow up the cargo delivery; update the status to clients timely.
- Collaterate with relevant parties to solve problems arising during cargo delivery or related to clearance process
- Data entry and finish all informations of shipment via internal System
2. Follow and support direct with customer Service :
- Ensuring the prompt update/response on the status of cargo/shipment and relevant informations to both internal and external client timely and accurately
- Make the payment request to trucking suppliers
- Follow up, and check shipment cost and accuracy of debit note issued to client timely.
- To Involve in training and recruitment process of internship program and support the newcomers of company in induction program (if any)
- Report direct every day weekly, monthly, yearly report to Head of Business Unit/Top Management .
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and policies of company
- Other taks assigned from time to time according to company’s strategy
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• Knowledge of logistic processes involved (operational, administrative and analytical).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good working knowledge of a windows based computer environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus
• Customer service
• Flexibility and critical thinking skills
• Must be organized and have the ability to multitask
Education and Experience
• Minimum 2 years working experience.
• Bachelors degree, and Supply Chain or equivalent experience preferred.
- Cung cấp máy tính/laptop mới
- Under companys policy
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (4) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn