Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụNhân viên
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
● Monitor and evaluate all facilities to ensure compliance with regulatory and company safety requirements across all safety areas.
● Plan, administer, and manage organization safety policies, programs, and training for assigned sites.
● Manage reporting of safety performance measures for assigned sites, including Key Performance Indicator (KPI) attainment compared to standards, records on lost time incidents, and trend analysis.
● Serve as single point of contact for all Vietnam sites for critical incident management and regulatory agency audits/inspections.
● Conduct site safety audits / assessments / inspections for assigned sites to ensure compliance with regulations and company HSE programs.
● Develop and implement corrective action solutions for all Vietnam sites.
● Facilitate training, root causation analysis, incident investigation and regulatory advisement to internal customers within assigned sites.
● Ensure HSE policies and procedures are updated and available to internal customers within assigned sites.
● Obtaining new issued legal information about EHSMS and report it to EHS manager
● To conduct the Fire-Safety operation: fire drill, fire extinguisher setting up...;
● Guide and recommend EHS activities and manage EHS data for periodic EHS regulatory documents.
● Keep records of happening situation and suggest the improvements;
● Engage in audit, incident investigations and compile and submit statistical reports and updates
● Prepare monthly progress reports to Line Manager.
● At least 2-3 years of working experience as the same role;
● Graduated from the Faculty of Science, Environment course or Law
● Knowledge and experience about ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 as ISO administrative office staff
● Knowledge about laws and ISO requirements
● Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook);
● Good at English is prefered.
● Communicating & cooperating well with others;
● Being able to work independently while owning a strong teamwork spirit;
● Hard working & trustworthy;
● Being well-organized and able to solve problem efficiently;
● Good at ‘Multi-Task Management’, can do many tasks in parallel.
- Thưởng theo năm tài chính của công ty
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe & tai nạn Aon 24/7 từ ngày thử việc, 100% thu nhập trong thời gian thử việc
- 15 ngày phép năm, được tham gia các chương trình đạo tạo từ tập đoàn
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC