Chức vụ:Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:Không giới hạn ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Marketing - PR :
1. Sell and promote hotel in all aspects, with emphasis on Corporate and all Meeting, Incentive, Conference & Exhibition.
2. Entertain potential accounts as per Management requirements.
3. Make a minimum of 6 sales calls daily and 4 entertainment per week.
4. Liaise with MICE PCOs, PEOs and Government bodies.
5. Research and report upon Travel Agent and/ or Corporate Market trends as well as market intelligence.
6. Establish beneficial relationships with our clients, especially in Corporate, Commercial sector and MICE segments.
7. Interact with potential clients and industry trade representatives of competitive hotels.
8. Respond to all Banquet requests within 48 hours.
9. Follow up business under negotiation as well as take care of confirmed business.
10. Issue Event Order’s for daily functions ideally 5 days before function, except for Last Minute functions.
11. Handle office phone calls in an efficient and timely manner.
12. Deliver give-away items to your accounts on specific occasions (at Xmas, for birthday’s, etc.)
13. Take care of in-house guests whenever necessary
14. Prepare daily and monthly Sales Report.
15. Prepare weekly Group Booking chart.
16. Plan regular sales calls report if any.
17. Attend daily sales briefings.
18. Be always impeccably groomed to represent the Hotel in a professional manner.
19. Be able to conduct an intensive Hotel site inspection and join any hosted function as directed by the Management.
20. Handle issues related to his/her own accounts or handle any other matters as directed by his/ her immediate supervision and DOSM.
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field, and two to four years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Sell and promote all areas of the InterContinentalSaigon Hotel.
- Maintain good relationships and extend attentive service to existing productive accounts.
- Achieve budget and projected room night production of targeted sector.
• Communication skills are utilised a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Reading and writing abilities are utilised often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training
• Mathematical skills, including basic maths, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilised frequently.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organisational and training abilities are used often.
• Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- starts with 14 days full paid a year
- Monthly award for employee of the month/ Manager of quarter
- Free Food & Beverage at employee cafeteria