Mô tả công việc
• To ensure a favorable SUEZ reputation at the customer level.
• To ensure that all assigned accounts are serviced at the prescribed frequency. Services work includes conducting water analysis, ensuring chemical delivery and injection systems are in good conditions, providing troubleshooting support and other field-related services.
• To maintain a high standard of service, comply to HSE policy and customer satisfaction so that no customer complaints originate as a result of poor quality service or non-compliance.
• To support engineer and account manager in sales activities
• Assist in equipment inspections and subsequent recommendations for chemicals / water treatment program changes to improve results as necessary.
• To develop product knowledge and system knowledge so that complete service is given to the customer.
• To ensure that preventive troubleshooting is adequately performed in all accounts, and that only technically correct recommendations are made to clients.
• Assist to maintain all chemical inventories up to date so that product outage does not occur.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Petroleum or Chemistry/Application Chemistry or other engineering course.
• Minimum three years’ experience of technical or field & service support in Water treatment or oil & gas industry.
• Working knowledges of cooling towers, boilers, reverse osmosis, and waste water treatment systems, Refinery and Petrochemicals process.
• Able to work overtime to satisfy urgent task or shutdown activities.
• Able to work as team, maintain good communication, work ethical and self-discipline.
• Have a good health record and fit to work in oil and gas plants
• Willing to travel or transfer to other site base on the business requirement
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company s Policy