- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quản lý điều hành
Mô tả công việc
1. Ensure that the highest levels of operational standards are achieved
· Continuously check departments throughout the day and spot check availability, quality, pricing, promotion implementation and customer service
· Be aware of the top shrinkage articles per category and constantly control in optimal level
· Execute instructions from SO accurately and timely.
· Fully implement related SOP to ensure smooth operations
2. Range Availability and local customer needs:
· Spot check assortment to ensure that all articles open to order are available on the shelf
· Work with regional local demand coordinator and Sales Force to ensure that the local assortment reflects the different seasons and is in line with customer needs.
3. Stock Management
· Monitor ordering process in order to maximize sales opportunities & minimize stock problems and enhance the stock rotation
· Execute the gap check report with timely and efficient replenishment
· Analyze shrinkage, understand main causes and be aware of top shrinkage per related category. Develop and implement action plan to control shrinkage less then budgeted level
· Train and coach DS to help them improve their ordering ability and stock file accuracy.
4. Inventory process is respected:
· Ensure proper implementation of daily, weekly & monthly inventory according to SOP
· Ensure counting process to guarantee the accuracy of the result and be responsible for the result
· With regards to super fresh departments, lead a weekly meeting to discuss weekly margin result and develop action plan to improve areas of weakness in super fresh departments.
· Following the stock-take SOP as the key player to perfectly execute the schedule and the process management
5. Customer Development:
· Be aware of top 10 customers in the store customer portfolio (within CTG in related customer group and out of SF customer) and develop share of wallet as well as increasing sales per visit and buying rate
· Communicate daily with Sales Force team to ensure customer requirements to be met
· Be a contact point for customer complaint and problem solving
6. Market Knowledge
· Be aware of the top related competitor’s activities within the store catchment area and develop commercial action plan
· Understand market trends and keep OM updated with regards to changing information and important issues
Yêu cầu công việc
· Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications, preferably in Business, Economic or related discipline.
· Be able to follow detailed working procedures
· Very good product knowledge as well as process knowledge of proper ordering and stock keeping
· Very good analytical ability and good planning and organizational skill
· Communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
· Creativity and willing to learn. Self Disciplined with ability to work under stress.
· Supportive to other team members with the willingness to develop and coach others
· Ability to work in shift including nightshift
2. Experience: minimum 3 years working in management in both a sales environment and an environment where frequent contact to government bureaus whose job is to supervise the activity of retailers and wholesalers was required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary fixed
- On-the-job Training
- Social Insurance + Health Insurance