- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThe Head of Payroll Services’ is responsible for the outsourced payroll services department, and is to ensure all the matters related to the clients’ payroll and labour consulting are compliant with relevant standards, clients’ requirements, and local Vietnamese Law. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Developing the strategic direction of the payroll outsourcing department, with the Managing Partner, implementing the strategy, ensuring the strategy remains appropriate for the company as the department grows;
• Leading and fostering the staff that make up the payroll services team, including working with Domicile’s internal HR team for recruitment and staff development;
• Working closely with clients to maintain strong relationships with key decision makers, ensuring that client needs are being met and upsell opportunities are taken advantage of;
• Responsibility for client requirements and engagements, proposals and ongoing requirements of the firm;
• Supervise, assist and review the work of the payroll services team, including the implementation of appropriate systems, which will include reviewing payroll reports, SI-HI-UI reports and personal income tax finalizations, and co-ordinate the liaision with Tax and Social Insurance Officers, and Labour Auditors;
• Provide consulting to ensure that Domicile maintains effective and compliant payroll systems for clients, based upon our internal software (Cadena) along with Personal Income Tax, Human Resource/Labour Compliance Matters;
• Manage the quality of the allocated services and report directly to Managing Partner to seek advice for issues;
• Ensure all related service deliveries meet deadlines and are compliant with company’s policies and service standards;
• Working with other departments within Domicile;
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Yêu cầu công việc• University graduate with a major in Human Resource Management, Business (or equivalent);
• Over 7 years work experience in a professional payroll and labour practice;
• Experience in working and leading teams/clients in the outsourced payroll service industry;
• Strong technical knowledge of Labour Law, Tax regulations and other compliance matters, human resource software and solid exposure and understanding of international reporting;
• Fluent in English – written competency is a must and strong verbal skills to interact with and lead clients are highly valued;
• Holding or obtaining international or Vietnamese professional compensation & Benefit Certifications or Human Resource Qualifications or MBA is an advantage.
Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Customer Services, Client Management & Oriented, Strong Leadership Skill.
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
How to apply:
Applications should be sent in English to Recruitment Manager via VietnamWorks
HCMC office address:
Level 9, Abacus Tower, 58 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1
Visit our website for further information: DomicileCS.com
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary package
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Attendance at training courses
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí