- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcRole purpose
To orchestrate implementation and alignment of HR strategy and people programmes in business unit to achieve commercial goals and create a culture where the best, brightest and the most engaged people are excited by the career opportunities in their market and across the Dentsu Aegis Network
• HR strategy. Supports development and delivery of market HR strategy and leads the communication, implementation and measurement of key people initiatives and programmes within own business area in order to support a vibrant, fast-paced and high performance culture of the group.
• Senior Business Relationships. Build strong partnerships and act as a confidante, coach and constructive challenger to stakeholders.
• Talent Strategy & Management. Use DAN HR tools to identify opportunities to develop the careers of our talents through roles and assignments that will provide unique opportunities to build experience and skills.
• Employee Development. Work with our line leaders to ensure that engaging career development plans are developed and implemented for our employees.
• Business Management. Have a clear understanding of the organisational capabilities and how best to develop those capabilities through the HR strategy.
• Change Management. Lead and/or support business leaders in key organisational change management initiatives (M&A’s, organisational culture change, business process re-engineering, reorganisations).
• Employee Relations.Solves key employee issues which might pose a significant risk to the business and organisation in own business area.
• Vision and Values. Act as a champion and role model of our vision and values. Ensure that our people practices are effective in embedding and reinforcing our values and that we develop our leaders to be strong ambassadors of the vision and values.
• Performance Development. Drive an effective approach to performance development with line leaders. Support business leaders in providing effective feedback to motivate high performers and improve poor performers.
• Employee Engagement. Mobilize commitment and accountability for employee engagement through our leaders and senior managers and act as a support and advisor for line leaders in the area of Employee engagement.
• Diversity. Champion a more diverse workplace by acting on HR initiatives that will drive change
Role family: Human Resources
Discipline: Business Partnering
Reporting line: Country HR Director
Yêu cầu công việc• Sound knowledge of local labour law ability to advise on practical application at company and individual level.
• Well rounded capability across the full HR spectrum (talent acquisition, development and training, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management, succession planning).
• Ability to champion and drive OD initiatives that build the talent, culture, and capability needed to support the business needs.
• Strong talent acquisition skills ability to be innovative in developing strategies that reinforce our employer brand and allow us to attract top talent in a fast changing digital market.
• Successful Management of a big HR project
• Proven Change Management Experience
• Understanding Talent & OD, and Reward processes
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Companys policies
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí