Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
1. Implement the company’s compensation and benefit programs and activities so that they meet the company’s objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. These programs may include: job evaluation and classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; employee benefits (such as health, insurance, motor vehicles, perquisites);
2. Assist Sr. HR Director in developing and implementing compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the company’s overall reward strategy.
3. Analyze external market data as well as internal data about the company’s current employee population and future human resource needs for Sr. HR Director to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the company’s reward strategy.
4. Manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (for example, insurance carriers, benefit providers) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
5. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of compensation and benefits professionals to ensure that the company’s reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
6. Compose communications to employees regarding benefits, compensation practices.
7. Coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
8. Assist Sr. HR Director in preparing annual payroll budget and give inputs to monthly incentives.
9. Consult employees about Company policies.
10. Other tasks assigned by top management level.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
1. Required MALE candidates only.
2. University graduate in Economic, major in Accounting-Finance, Business Administration, Human Resource Management (prefer in Accounting – Finance).
3. At least 05 years’ experience as HRM and sound knowledge about C&B/Human Resources at the same position, preferably in FDI companies or foreign companies/ big size companies.
4. Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel.
5. Strong interpersonal skills; Good at both spoken & written English.
6. Good negotiation skills, teamwork skills, agility & adaptability, management, work solving
7. Logical thinking, coverage, approach, handling work quickly.
8. Know how to drive and participate in football, badminton, ... is an advantage.
9. Having the spirit of team building activities of Section / Division and Company.
- Thưởng, Chăm sóc sức khỏe, Du lịch, Đào tạo, Teambuilding, Căng tin, ...
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn