Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
- Identify recruitment channels and recommend most cost effective recruitment channel based on local requirements
- Organize the recruitment process, short list candidates, conduct interviews, prepare offer letter and contract for successful candidates, perform new employee’s reference check
- Manage onboarding process and follow up in order to facilitate their integration in the company
- Follow up welcome and orientation for new employees
- Create, maintain and update job descriptions
- Responsible for exit process including exit interviews, severance package analysis and calculation
- Check monthly SHUI of employees at Hanoi Office for timely and accurate payment
- Check timekeeping, attendance records of all departments at Hanoi Office
- Salary budget calculation and data analysis
- Maintain employee database (Masterlist, hard copies); ensure all data kept with highest confidentiality and updated accurately and punctually (including leave, absence, resignation, changes of data…)
- Propose training plan according to training needs analysis.
- Coordinate and follow up internal and external training programs.
- Maintain employee training record.
- Keep tracking data and follow up to renew all health insurance program (Healthcare, Global health) for all employees at Hanoi Office.
- Follow up Labor contract renewal
- Manage employee relations and benefits
- Be in charge of expats employment management such as Visa, Work Permit (WP) and Temporary Resident Card (TRC) application/renewal at Hanoi Office.
- Support annual performance assessment process
- Other tasks assigned by GA Manager
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
- Gender: Female
- Education: Bachelor degree with majors in: Human Resoursces Management (priority), Business Administration with knowledge in labor law.
- Years of experience: from 2-3 years at the similar position
- Good at English & MS Office
- Soft skills: Negotiation skills, Logical thinking skills, Problem- solving skills, Decision-making
- Other requirements: Management skills, fast learning, teamwork, can-do attitude, detail oriented
- Thirteenth salary ; performance review twice a year
- Global insurance applied to all employees
- A lot of training programs conducted by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn