Lưu công việc
Ứng tuyển ngay
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
The RMIT Vietnam HR team is responsible for the effective delivery of key strategic and operational services and projects that support RMIT Vietnam’s strategic direction; facilitates a culture of change and innovation and builds staff capability and ongoing engagement.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HRBP and Training Manager, for Professional Divisions is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the following business areas: Engagement, Legal & Finance, Operations, President Office, and Student Services. The position is also responsible for driving the implementation of HR policies and processes, change management and employee engagement in the designated business areas. The role formulates partnerships across HR team to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the University.
A. Stakeholder Engagement and HR Advisory:
- Represent Human Resources at key Division leadership/management forums and meetings.
- Take ownership with Division Executives for key people strategies and activities.
- Identify, design and implement HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes in the Divisions and the President Office.
- Work in partnership with specialist HR functions (recruitment, training, operations and services) to deliver value-added service to the client groups.
B. Organizational Development:
- Identify the needs of the organization in order to achieve maximum performance
- Facilitate change management process
C. Talent and Performance Management:
- Manage and analyse data into a compelling story in order to help Divisions Management understand the various nuances of their workforce
- Conduct annual Talent Review of Professional staff in conjunction with Executive Directors of Divisions
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including program management of high growth talent, development roadmaps, succession planning, compensation strategies and performance improvement.
D. Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Educate managers and employees on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager/employee issues, policies and procedures, misconduct, investigations, terminations, appeals, internal audits, etc.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationship, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Undertake employee relations activities such as staff grievances, investigations and escalations as approved by the HR Director or Division Leadership
E. Training Manager role:
- Develop and review Professional Development Guideline in line with the University’s policy and operating plans
- Plan and oversee in-house training programmes across Vietnam campuses
- Identify training needs and requirements for specific divisions or departments
- Deliver some generic in-house courses
- Produces PD reports
- Supervise and coach staff member(s) in facilitating and scheduling training sessions
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive and competitive monthly gross salary
- Competitive monthly salaries plus allowances
- District 7 location
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent).
- We will only consider Vietnamese applicants for this role.
How to apply
For full JD, and how to apply, please click on the link:
Applications close on 25 Nov 2018.
Yêu cầu công việc
- A Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, or a related business or management discipline although preference will be given to candidates with a Post Graduate Degree in a HR or business related field.
- At least 8 years of generalist HR business partner and training & development experience.
- Proven ability to partner, plan and implement programs that support strategic outcomes, issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Excellent knowledge of Vietnam Labour Code and application within a complex working environment
- Outstanding service ethic and commitment to problem solving, innovating and addressing the specific needs of the client group
- Willingness to be hands-on and ability to implement practical HR solutions to complex workforce issues
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare plan for you and your family
- 20 days full paid leave annually
Giới thiệu về công ty
Rmit University Vietnam
Địa chỉ : 702 Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard, Tan Phong Ward, Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Rmit University Vietnam
Quy mô công ty : Trên 1000 nhân viên
RMIT Vietnam RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.