Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is an integral part of the HR team and the organization. In this role, the HRBP will provide the foundational support and functional expertise that drives proactivity and results across Credit Operations dept. The HRBP will handle generalist responsibilities including recruitment, on-boarding of new employees, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects.
- Assisting HRBP Manager to work with Line Managers to develop people strategy for Credit Operations to enable Credit Operations to deliver its business objectives.
- Implementing the above people strategy including sourcing and recruitment, competency framework, training and development, organization structure and succession planning.
- Working with relevant HR teams in other processes namely performance management, compensation review, employer branding, talent management, employee engagement etc.
- Providing input for HR teams in policy development process and proactively propose policy/process specific for Credit Operations if necessary.
- Analyzing Human Resources key metrics (turnover, exit interviews, days to fill positions, cost per hire) and utilize data for process improvements
- Managing all administration associated with the recruitment process. Seeking to continuously improve the quality and value of the HR service provided to the Credit Operations Department.
- Establishing and developing a dialogue and relationship with hiring managers to understand the key resource issues and associated requirements to meet both current and future organizational challenges. Advising managers and employees of Credit Operations in people related matters.
- Working with line managers as well as Learning & OD team on training plans and implementation for Credit Operations dept.
- Developing, managing and implementing a range of initiatives and specific projects within agreed timescales and budgets to support the delivery of company objectives.
- Undertaking any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Graduated
- Minimum 04 years working experience in sourcing and recruitment, HRBP experience preferably in consumer finance, banking or other relevant business sector. Experience of Mass recruitment is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of Talent Management processes and best practice
- Demonstrable experience of managing recruitment campaigns across all organizational levels, employer branding…
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in a high-pressure environment and working to tight deadlines. Excellent project management and organizational skills. Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Giới thiệu về công ty
Prudential Vietnam Finance Company
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ :
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Prudential Vietnam Finance Company
Quy mô công ty : Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Prudential Finance, a member of Prudential Plc. (Britain) was the first fully foreign owned consumer finance company, officially operating in Vietnam in October 2007. Prudential Finance provides the suitable financial solutions to meet customers’ financial needs, fulfilling their dreams and enhancing their life. In years of operations and development, Prudential Finance has gradually been improving the quality of products and services as well as expanding the business to approach and satisfy customers effectively. Currently, Prudential Finance has built up an extensive distribution network, including Head office, 1 Branch, 4 Transaction offices and the single largest Call center with advanced technology and several Service Introduction Points. Providing the best products and services, Prudential Finance is honored to achieve the precious recognition from nearly 170,000 customers and tie up with more than 100 prestigious partners to provide convenient and flexible financial solutions to their employees (as of 31 March, 2013). With the implementation of effective business strategies, strong support from the Prudential Group and the dedication as well as the commitment of all staffs and sales representatives, Prudential Finance will remain the leading position in consumer finance industry in Vietnam market and keep providing the best consumer finance products and services to millions of Vietnamese customers. We are currently looking for an experienced Field Verifying Supervisor, South of Vietnam based in HCMC: