- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Vận tải - Lái xe
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure total compliance to procedures and specification that will lead to achievement of Customer KPIs and Global Performance Measurements
- Coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management Systems Quality (ISO9001), Environment (ISO14001),Health and Safety (ISO18000) and DHL Life Sciences Standards aligned to specific business processes and organization.
- To support development and review of SOPs, Work Instructions to meet customer-specific requirements.
- Work with operations management to develop a culture of service excellence, flexibility, and cost consciousness
- Conducts all Safety, Health & Environment in-house training and skills certification program.
- Track and raise operations accident and incident reports. Assist and coordinate with site operations management in any non-conformance affecting HACCP, Quality, Safety, Health & Environment.
- Work with operations management and HR to develop Employee Engagement and Continuous Improvement with team spirit and commitment through DMs, Kaizens, and PIs.
- To support the Contract Head in generating accurate and timely monthly regional reports for the Global Performance Measurement providing with critical analysis of the data.
- Ensure compliance to HSE Standards and legal/ regulatory requirements of the sites/ facilities
- To support HSE, Process Improvement / Business Metrics Country Leads to coordinate monthly regional reporting and critical analysis of the incidents and improve.
Yêu cầu công việc
Expected years of experience:
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experiences of HSE system in Logistics Business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Occupational health and Safety.
- Commercial and operational awareness of key operational performance factors of Warehousing operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to identify, analyse, and manage risks; facilitating execution of mitigation and permanent action plans.
- Good training, facilitation, coaching, and auditing skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel to analyze data
- Capability to map process and develop/ review SOPs.
- Human relations, influencing and communications skills
- Leadership and motivation skills
- Planning and analytical skills
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Client relationship management skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Corporate E-Learning, training opportunities both locally and oversea
- Professional, dynamic working environment