Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
- The HR Senior Officer is both a hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to ensure an internal good service provided to the all business/employees for business achievement.
- The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, internal communication and data management
1. Culture and Organization
• HR Lead for all restructures within their focused customers, utilizing the management of HR Policy in terms of people management (termination, redundancy, compensation process, etc).
• Support HRD to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice.
• Support cultural changes across the team through facilitation and monitoring action plans following the Staff Survey, enabling managers to more effectively manage their staff
2. Recruitment and Selection
• Be responsible for interview and selection for approved vacant: Prepare and post job ads; use suitable sources to search and approach potential candidates from both internal and external; collect, shortlist and conduct primary interviews for positions below managers, organize and arrange for related Department Head to have interviews with candidates; Conduct pre-employment check for new hires.
• Responsible for on-boarding activities, Induction and Orientation Program for new comers;
3. Compensation and Benefits
• Assist in the 1st line of management of the payroll and benefit process issued by the vendor.
• Filling all Job descriptions are updated and in line with department’s manpower
• Support with Reward team in job matching and job evaluation, benchmark with external and internal data to provide advice to their Partners; to manage salary survey and benchmark salary policies with the market.
• Support attendance check, leave check, OT request and claims for payroll processing ; Keep track of employee leave records
• Monitor medial insurance registration, claim and withdrawal process.
4. Management of HR information system & report
• Coordinate with Regional office to update employee record in the system when there is employee status change in timely manner
5. Performance management
• Assist HRD/HRM in performance management of (Good and Poor Performers) through different process (PIP, Retention)
• To implement and coordinate performance appraisal system with people manager.
• Monitor the labor contract status management of all employees and send notice to people managers for evaluation and confirmation
6. Learning and Development
- Be responsible / supporting in running regular HR training sessions / workshops to provide people managers with the latest information on employment law changes, HR policies, Process and guidelines and how these will impact on their management responsibilities
7. Employee Engagement
• Support employee engagement processes by supporting the HRD at the Staff Town hall and engagement committee meetings, enabling effective negotiation and consultation with trade union representatives in regard to a range of staffing matters.
8. Other tasks
• Make regular and ad-hoc reports related to HR management as requested
• Fulfill other tasks as assigned by HR Head
• Be in charge/coordinate with HR team of communication with employees about Policies and Program.