- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcUnder the general supervision of the Operation Manager/ Director, is held responsible in performing professional human resource functions. Including manpower planning, recruitment & hiring, termination, training and development, performance management and evaluation, salary and benefits administration, employee relations, proper and efficient performance of HRD and performs any other duties that may be assigned including the achievement.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Manage C&B program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Be involved in reviewing operational process to identify improvement area for increasing productivity.
Yêu cầu công việcEducation requirements:
- Minimum a BSc degree, preferably with major in HR Management, foreign language or business administration.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Special Skills required:
- In-depth knowledge of HR systems, HR best practices and databases.
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Passionate to develop a positive company culture.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Honest, high level of ethics and confidentiality.
- Proficient in both Vietnamese and English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary
- Professional working environment
Việc làm tương tự
Lâm Đồng Hạn nộp: 01/10/2022
Lâm Đồng Hạn nộp: 01/03/2023
3 - 5 triệu
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí