- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcRole Purpose:
- To ensure the continuous improvement process is supported in the units to deliver sustainable and increased productivity.
- To ensure that all Industrial Engineering (IE) activities are maintained to recognised levels of best practice to deliver world class performance
• Establish and coordinate all IE & Continuous Improvement activities on the site.
• Use Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt/ Black Belt methodologies to lead Improvement projects
• OEE report daily, monthly. Co-operation with relative Managers for the Corrective Action Plans on OEE.
• Ensure that correct Work Measurement, Machine Output Measurement and Operator Work Measurement practice and monitoring systems are in place to deliver best practice.
• Assist in factory/site 6-S Activities to achieve conformity
• Assist the mill manager in Budget preparation’
• Assist Unit IE Manager & initiate factory/site CIP activities
• Support other Supervisors in introducing new working methodology and procedures
• Ensure suitable training of employees in correct working practices to deliver consistent excellence in performance
Yêu cầu công việcEducation, Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or related majors.
- At least 3-year project management experience
- Required strong analytical skills and the ability to make decision
- Communicate fluently in Vietnamese and English
- PC skills especially in database and spreadsheet applications
- Knowledge or qualification in Lean Management Techniques to be able to achieve BB status if required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13,14,15th months salary
- Bao Viet Health care package
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí