Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
As the worlds largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Are you interested in this position? Apply now at: https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1904442/College-Engagement-Manager/
As an HR Employeer Branding, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Engage with the assigned business leaders to understand hiring forecasts, current and future skillset requirements and develop strategies to execute to the hiring requirements. Capable to build healthy pipeline for different hiring type with diversity in mind.
- Uses metrics to assess candidate quality and quantity, agency usage, recruiter efficiency, and to measure hiring trends versus hiring projections.
- May consult with customers, vendors, external academia and bodies and to design, establish and perform to sourcing agreements, strategies, programs and advises clients of alternative sourcing strategies including: recruitment agency usage, events and available media.
- Possesses good understanding of markets (skill sets, trends, competition, etc), and incorporates that knowledge into strategy development and execution.
- Your main responsibilities are to implement all the high school, colleges & universities programs in order to deliver the right talent pipeline to the business. Some examples are as following:
+ Working with Talent Acquisition Manager to understand the talent needs and work out an effective plan.
+ Connect and engage with key targeted Universities/Colleges to build up the pool of students and fresh graduates.
+ Effectively utilize the various channels to promote Intels employer brand, including Facebook.
+ Play a critical role in coordinating and execute hiring activities to support immediate business needs.