Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Khách sạn - Nhà hàng :
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
To supervise daily accounting operations, perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances, prepare trial balance and financial reports and review and analyze all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
· To supervise and control subordinates to discharge their duties in an effective and efficient manner.
· To ensure teamwork and efficient operation of the hotel through team spirit development.
· To supervise daily accounting operations.
· To prepare time tables for completing monthly reports and work schedules.
· To be responsible in preparing various monthly reports as required by the management.
· To perform financial analysis on monthly statements and report to the CA / GM.
· To assist the Cost controller in checking and investigating whether purchase requisitions fall in capital expenditure or expense budgets.
· To ensure sub-ledgers and supporting evidence are in order and properly maintained to support the General Ledger.
· To safeguard all contracts and agreements an to supervise the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries.
· To perform other duties as required by CA / GM.
· To review the daily revenue report prepared by Income Auditor and to prepare the Income journal.
· To verify that journals and journal vouchers are properly recorded and accurate.
· To verify that the general ledger and sub-ledger posting are accurate, ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger balances correspond to and all contra/ clearance accounts are cleared at the month-end.
· To manage prepaid and accrued expense monthly allocations and other allocated expense calculations and to ensure they are properly accounted for.
· To review the salary calculations and ensure that labor expense are properly posted.
· To review the Monthly Food & Beverage Cost Controller’s Report and verify the proper booking of the costs.
· To check a draft of monthly account statements, verifying that there are no errors or unrecorded amounts and the report to the Chief Accountant / General Manager.
· To verify that fixed assets are purchased according to the capital expenditure budget, that amounts are properly recorded and the fixed assets ledger completed.
· To verify that computer system is operating smoothly and that all necessary accounting records are correctly prepared.
· To maintain close communication with the public auditors for receiving advice and counseling and to provide instructions for the preparation of internal and external audits, getting ready all necessary data and documents.
· To maintain a working knowledge of the accounting regulations of the region the hotel is located.
· To verify the daily bank balances through review of the bank statements for all bank transactions and to prepare the monthly bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation to be submitted to the Chief Accountant / General Manager.
· To verify the accuracy of the General Cashier report and that revenue receipts are daily deposited into the bank by General Cashier.
· To perform monthly and at random physical inspections for cash hold by the cashiers and to review daily cash balances lists from the General Cashier for cash on hand.
· To ensure that unused checks and other bank forms are safety stored and that all measures are taken to protect cash on hand at any point of sale and General Cashier’s room/
· To verify that daily foreign exchange rates are complying with and advertised according to the procedure.
· To prepare actual and estimated working capital schedules and to submit them to the Chief Accountant / General Manager.
· In regards to sales tax, consumption tax and payroll related taxes, to verify that amounts are promptly declared and paid on time.
· To ensure that all tax matters are treated in a proper manner and in compliance with related legislation.
· To follow up any tax changes and other legislation.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
· To check the workload for the Accounting department and assist the Chief Accountant in setting and changing assignment of work in order to prevent overburdening one part of the staff with heavy workload.
· To manage the vacation schedule for the Accounting department, doing necessary adjustments to prevent any trouble in the daily operation.
· To evaluate employee performance and make suggestion to the Controller accordingly.
· To plan and organize training for the staff in areas of accounting and finance.
· Have a good relationship with all colleagues.
· Understand, supportive, encouraging and helpful to all.