Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Xuất - nhập khẩu :
Purpose of the Job
- In charge of Management Logistics Department.
- Responsible for purchasing, importing and exporting goods to support Sales smoothly.
- Supervising of transportation companies to import and export goods.
• Making arrangements for import and export of goods and overseeing the delivery of goods are part of the responsibilities of an import/ export manager
• Import-Export Managers function as intermediaries for organizations and individuals importing from or exporting to various geographical locations
• Being charged with responsibility for ensuring that goods are safely and efficiently transported
• Making sure that cost-effective measures are taken into account.
• Depending on the type of goods and the customers’ needs, import /export managers will be required to organize the best means of transport, be it by air, road, rail or ship
• Being responsible for planning transport routes and means
• Being required to research the best transportation means, routes and any special requirements in the handling and care of goods under transport
• Ensuring that goods are packaged appropriately
• Being responsible for negotiating contracts for transportation and handling.
• Being responsible to obtaining, preparing and checking all necessary documents required to ensure that the documents meet the requirements of national customs authorities or any other regulatory body
• Overseeing the delivery of goods in accordance with customer specifications and ensures that deadlines are met
• Taking responsibility for dealing with all third parties involved in the operation as well as makes and collects payments
• Prepare needed documents for custom clearance
• Apply Import Certificate for each shipments from different line cards
• Keep track shipments transport from Port/Airports to Tech Data Warehouse
• Apply for Certificates required from Vietnam custom for requested Products based on Circular of Ministry of Information and Communications
• Make payment to associated fees related to certificates.
• Willing to take job rotation and business travel when there is reasonable business requirement and/or being requested by Logistics Director and Country General Manager.
Warehouse Management - Work and report
Accountant - Handover documents
Sales Department - Identify sales information
Purchasing dept. - Identify type of information
Logistic - Provide customer information ...