- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Vận tải - Lái xe
Vật tư - Thiết bị
Mô tả công việc
Manages and improves logistics and warehousing processes on site allowing maximum operational flexibility according to customer service, quality, HSE and cost targets.
1. For warehouse management: responsibility for management of raw materials and finished good warehouses, maintaining 5S, HSES, & cost focus. Managing a team of warehouse personnel for goods receipt- Raw Material/Product Material & NPR items, stock management of the inventory,
2. Takes responsibility for Supply Chain Aspects
3. Manage the distribution of finished goods for both local & export customers
4. Transport management both for local and exports, working with the transport vendors/ shipping agencies with support from regional logistics development team.
5. Drive a culture of Continuous improvement to meet key targets on time in full (OTIF), Cost & inventory
6. Support and deploy SAP system/WMS system to warehouse team.
7. Other assignment from Site Manager, dotted-line Cluster Logistics Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
•University level - Bachelor degree Technical/Industrial Degree, logistics experience, demonstrating passion to drive
•6-8 years experienced at Supervisor level in MNCs as Logistics Supervisor/ Warehouse Supervisor.
•Experienced and knowledge of paints/ coatings are preferred.
•Good communication in English
•Computer skills: word, excel, power point
•Good leadership skills , strong values on customer focus, deliver on commitment, passion for excellence and winning together with core values on safety, sustainability and integrity.
•Knowledge of CI (Continuous Improvement) skills /tools are added advantage
•Working at AkzoNobel Powder Coatings Vietnam - Nhon Trach 1 Industrial Zone, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package
- Premium healthcare plan for employee and families
- Various training opportunities