- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThis position is located in HCM, responsible for a full range of human resources & administration management at Fresenius Medical Care Vietnam (FME).
- Provides HR advice and supports the continuous development of the Company
- Ensures HR mandates, policies and practices be running effectively in the respective area.
- Drives and reinforces company’s culture and business strategies.
- Participates in Global HR projects, provides HR consultancy and shares experiences with other countries/regions in AP.
Key Responsibilities in Detail:
Recruitment and On-Boarding
• Work with local management to prepare or identify position description for the role
• Advertise internally on the intranet or/and externally, depending on the situation
• Short List candidates
• Conduct interviews to ensure cultural fit
• Conduct References
• Prepare Letter of Offer
• Prepare draft Announcement
• Post on the noticeboard and intranet
• On-board and coordinate Orientation Training, buddy and office introduction
• Provide accurate and timely reports on HC matters and key HR metrics
Salary Administration, Benchmarking and Tax
• Prepare payroll for FME staff, all types of statutory insurances
• Prepare pay slips and deliver
• Manage changes of statutory insurances with relevant authorities
Further develop and implement HR policies and processes
• Based on AP guidelines, further develop and implement HR policies and processes at local level, including employee handbook, job grading and job descriptions, recruitment, C&B, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, etc.
• Execute the processes and ensure smooth HR daily operation
• Ensure the legal compliance in all HR practices.
• Deliver HR reports on time, and ensure accuracy
Compensation and Benefit
• Based on AP guidelines, develop and implement effective compensation and benefit system in consideration of local conditions.
• Develop and implement job level system and conduct salary surveys
• Develop C&B related retention and rewarding system to keep critical talent pool.
Talent Development and Retention
• Analyze non-technical training needs at FME and recommend related training courses with support from the region. Ensure the completion of mandatory training courses.
• Provide and execute plans for talent development and enrich pipeline to meet the aggressive business growth needs
• Facilitate HR core processes and ensure flawless implementation, i.e, Performance management, talent review, succession planning etc.
• Facilitate and support the matrix organization
Performance Review Process and Training Calendar
• Note all HR and soft skills training needs and prepare to work with vendors and partners to prepare the training calendar
• Prepare periodical Administration costs budget
• Prepare budgeting, forecasting and controlling reports
• Monitor, evaluate and control all expenses within authority limits, while thinking of the best ways to be efficient and time saving
• Supervise and negotiate terms and conditions of office leases, office insurance such as property all risks, public liability, office equipment, photocopiers, printers, fax machines
• Supervise the renovation for quality, expected outcomes on time and within cost parameters
• Maintain and renew vehicle registration license and car insurances for company cars
Office Administration standards
• Ensure efficient, safe and acceptable office standards are maintained with the help of cleaning staff. Maintain office equipment and furniture with the help of the receptionist
Stationary and office supplies
• Supervise office assitants to ensure the correct balance of stationery in the office at competitive cost levels, same for drinks and supplies
• Work with department secretaries and marketing to ensure the correct balance of marketing materials in the offices at competitive cost levels
Keys and Security
• Guide the Receptionist to document all master keys for all entrances, offices, cabinets and keep safe
• Maintain the fixed asset control list
Yêu cầu công việcQualifications and Experience Required:
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
• 5-8 years of HR experience, ideally in talent and organization development area
• Good command of written and spoken English and MS office software.
• Friendly, confident and calm with all staff members, live the company core values every day
• Pleasant personality with positive and helpful attitude.
Skills and Competency
• Profound HR knowledge and business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to build and motivate team
• Good team leadership skills and project management skills
• Strategic thinking and planning capability
• Good negotiation and analysis skills
The position offers the holder potential career development in the HR function and having opportunity to be senior executive position in FME group
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and attractive bonus
- Working in a multicultural and multilingual environment in an international sizable organization
- Annual Medical check-up, Health & Accident Insurance, Training at overseas
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí