- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer at LTP VN, your main role will be as a Total Quality Assurance Expert in the Sports Apparel production company. In addition to maintaining and upholding quality in production processes, you will be developing and implementing systems and procedural changes required for improving overall quality performance and sustainable results.
This role will require strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to ensure the highest level of acceptance and understanding of the concepts to be enforced.
- Subject Matter Expert on application and maintenance of Quality Assurance Processes and Concepts in Functional Garment factory
- Uphold premium quality by advocating for the customer
- Develop and implement Quality Assurance Processes and tools
- Support quality training coordination
- Develop solutions to repetitive failures and all other quality problems that adversely affect garment quality.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Strong understanding of Functional Garment production process: patterns, fabrics, sewing techniques, seam sealing, bonding, laser cut operations, etc.
- Strong problem solver/decision maker, ability to take a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles, resistance or ambiguity
- Able to apply knowledge of quality standards in the Functional Apparel manufacturing business.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts, Machinery and Equipment when manufacturing our product-Functional apparel; production standards and efficiency optimization tools; process oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good organizational, verbal, and writing skills
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment
- Technically oriented; strong working knowledge of Garment production operations
- Good time management skills
- Able to work in teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple conflicting projects to successful conclusion
- Proven ability to react to quality issues impacting production with a sense of urgency, promptly assessing the issue and developing a feasible action plan and following it through to successful completion
- Effective communicator, able to speak to all audiences throughout the organization, understanding the various needs of audience members, and tailoring the message to address their concerns.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members, peers, and management at all levels
Minimum Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a Garment Manufacturing Environment - as Production Manager, Operations Manager or Plant Quality Assurance Manager
- Fluent or Good in English, Vietnamese
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company