Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Marketing - PR :
The Media Partnerships Team Leader/Assistant Manager is a professional in all media channels from traditional TV, OOH, KOL, celebrities and influencers to all Digital Channels. He/she will have experience in digital marketing, content generation between traditional platforms and digital media best practices to support all FLG’s brands. He/she will have a hands-on approach to creating and distributing content.
A. 60% - Acquiring new media assets
1) Establish new online & offline media partnerships to distribute content across the country and specific cities.
2) Work with TV channels, TV show producers and MCNs to amplify visibility of our brands in existing or future
video content. Work with internal teams and external providers to enable established partnerships.
3) Secure long-term partnerships with key written content platforms including digital and offline magazines and newspapers for promoting branded and sponsored content.
4) Scout the market for emerging influencers / KOLs who might be a fit with our brand and provide additional
mass media distribution. Secure partnerships with the same for content production and distribution.
5) Report on existing media assets and asset value and keep track of the return on assets.
B. 20% - Managing & amplifying content distribution
1) Work with Top Management to develop media distribution plans for existing & planned campaigns/services.
Set objectives, milestones and create progress reports for all distribution efforts.
2) Setup best practices for content distribution across multiple platforms, including branded blog, social media
and third-party platforms which might require longer or shorter forms of content.
3) Oversee necessary production related to content distribution. Build working relationships with creative and
production vendors and strengthen partnerships with existing ones.
C. 20% - Building team
1) Lead the departments talent recruitment, development, training and retention.
2) Build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and culture foundation.