- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
- Manages their overall stock package to meet the needs of the market - Knows their own market place & competition & uses this information to improve Brand performance - Provides quality product feedback to the Principal Merchandisers. - Re-forecasts to achieve potential & minimise risk - Works with Regional & Merchandising functions to optimise sales, considering layout, space & options - Work with BM to plan the new season e.g. intake, markdown, phasing & sales plans - Collates lessons learnt by season & for key trading periods - Takes ownership for markdown spends & is able to challenge at all levels of the business if they feel their strategy is not being followed - Identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats in the market & feeds back to relevant parties Delivering the Brand - Understands what their customers want & provides this feedback to influence the Brand(s) - Communicates with principals merchandising functions to maximise opportunities & minimise risk of new branch packages - Knows the competition & understands the impact it can have & seeks ways to pre-empt this impact Making the Right Choices - Knows & understands the data & information available - Analyses data in detail, uses it to take action & then evaluates the action taken - Takes account of external data e.g. retail & fashion trends when making decisions - Confidently makes sound commercial decisions with recognition of any potential risk - Produces informative & valid trade reports building on others contributions - Working with People - Communicates regularly to ensure everyone is aware of their objectives - Influences & challenges other functions of the business to ensure departments plan accurately (i.e. marketing, buying) - Uses store visits to identify risks & opportunities in the market.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Will have a sharp retail & commercial acumen - Uses store visits to identify risks & opportunities in the market Possess excellent attention to detail - Strong organisational & planning skills - Highly motivated & able to work under pressure - Will have a proactive approach & embrace change - Will have strong analytical skills - Excellent communication skills - Able to influence & challenge at all levels.
Quyền lợi được hưởng