- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Việc làm bán hàng
Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Mô tả công việc
• Full-time/ part-time: Full time
• Work at: Hanoi
• We need 3 people for Online Sales
• Develop the potential market and promote products to clients
• Directly sell tailor-made package tours to English speaking customers.
• Provide literature and information to clients concerning local, interstate and international tours, travel routes, accommodation, local customs, fares and travel regulations
• Discuss with clients about their requirements and advise the suitable options
• Prepare and submit tailor-make inbound travel itineraries including of creating detailed programs and price proposals
• Guide prospective clients and entice them to confirm the booking
• Confirm the program order and notify clients of compulsory information / documents (luggage limits, insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements)
• Maintain and develop a good relationships with existing customers (individuals and groups)
• Handle and reply to any comments or complaints after discussing with the manager (if any)
• Inform quickly the Department Manager in case of real problems, allowing a suitable solution
• Following up and take care of the clients during their travel program arranged
• Make sales report and feedback to Board of Director monthly
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree: Bachelors & at least 1 or 2-year experience in tourism field with the same position
• Fluent verbal & written communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
• Be able to work under pressure, time limit.
• Be able to provide good services to your clients. Meaning: fast, clear, professional, straight-to-the-point answer.
• Be able to work as a team; voluntarily help your departmental co-workers.
• Be able to give good, well-qualified travel advice to clients.
• Good office skills and office computer skills (MS Office Applications)
• Competitive salary and bonus based on work result.
• Social Insurance, Health insurance in accordance to Vietnamese Law of Labor.
• Annual Leave: 12 days /year.
• Opportunity for further training, inspection trips and professional exchanges with companys partners and vendors.
• Being assisted with the job at the beginning (No official training program)
• Fun and supportive working environment.
• Opportunities of travel
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your updated CV and Cover letter in English to HR Officer via VietnamWorks
Application deadline: 28/02/2019
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus based on work result
- Opportunity for further training, inspection trips and professional exchanges with companys partner
- Opportunities of travel