- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Mô tả công việc
- Receive booking from sales team in Hanoi.
- Input the data on the tour management/ tour plan
- Check carefully all of information of guests, all of special request from guests and inform to related dept.
- Double check booking of OP services.
- Make the tour order
- Send the final confirmation to sales.
- Inform tour to guides to deliver program.
- Brief program to tour guide carefully.
- Follow up the tour.
- Check price and report the cost to accountant at the end month
- Make the payment form for guides.
- Receive the questionnaire from guides after tour and listening all of feedback of guides.
- Check and control the service quality
- Negotiate the price with suppliers
- Send weekly report to OP manager
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (especially sales, customer care & quality control dept.)
- Frequently interact with guides and update all incident /ad-hoc reports to related departments or to related person in charge.
- Keep other departments informed by sharing information of local competitors & local suppliers (especially new suppliers)
- Handle emergency issues effectively on requests.
- All other duties as assigned by OPM.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Good language skills in English (written and spoken)
• Good at using Microsoft office (Word, Excel...)
• Communication and listening skills
• Time management skills
• Customer service orientation
• Positive attitude, open minded
• High proficiency in interpersonal skill
• Problem solving
• Foreign cultures understanding
• Extensive destination knowledge
• Flexibility to work overtime
• Ability to work under pressure
• Travel as required
• Competitive & attractive salary with incentive every 6 months.
• Year-end bonus, bonus holiday (2/9, 30/4, 1/1…)
• Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
• Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
• Free lunch in kind.
• Premium health care insurance package.
• International, fair and transparency working environment.
• Training and traveling opportunities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- year-end bonus, incentive 6 months
- travel opportunity
- free lunch