- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Vận tải - Lái xe
Vật tư - Thiết bị
Thực phẩm - Đồ uống
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for all operational activities at packinghouse to ensure that all daily activities run smoothly. Coordinate with all departments at packinghouse to increase the performance and efficiency.
- Assure that daily operations run smoothly, this includes:
- Check that actual and reported stock levels of pallets and crates are correct.
- Check that the targets for the number of crates cleaned per day are reached.
- Check that arrival and departure of trucks is in line with the agreed targets.
- Ensure that the team leaders of all departments perform their responsibilities.
- Assure that KPI of operation are reached, this includes:
- On time loading of trucks.
- Correct allocation to TFR stores.
- Correct weighing of goods.
- No loss of crates or pallets.
- Number of complaints regarding product quality by TFR stores.
- Assure that KPI of performance are reached, this includes.
- Retention of good performing employees.
- Minimization of overtime.
- Report on daily / weekly basis KPI and issues affecting the daily operations.
- Work together with QA department to assure that HACCP certified standard of packinghouse is maintained.
- Ensure proper implementation of all relevant regulations and internal operating procedures.
- Ensure the safety of all employees, at all times.
- Ensure that the correct cleaning of packinghouse and machines is scheduled and executed.
- Be responsible for materials/goods planning and control.
- Coordinate and communicate with relevant departments / employees that all daily activities, regulations and internal procedures are carried out in a satisfying manner.
- Improve operations at packinghouse to increase efficiency and product quality.
Yêu cầu công việc
- BSc. degree in Supply Chain Management or Post-Harvest technology with knowledge of logistics and post-harvest management of fruit and/or vegetables.
- 3 - 5 years management experience in fresh produce industry of which at least 2 years of supervisory experience with receiving, picking, packing/shipping.
Special Skills required:
+ Personal Skills:
- Ability to prioritize
- Positive attitude
- Self-discipline and independent
- Committed and willing to work overtime to meet operation’ requirements.
- Passionate for excellence and result-driven
+ Specific knowledge & skills:
- Strong people management skills.
- Good communication and problem solving skills (Customer complaint, people conflict, discipline and performance).
- Good human relations, patient and high leadership skills.
Language: Proficient in oral and written Vietnamese and English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Professional working environment