- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Mô tả công việcMusic teachers develop students interest in and appreciation of music through teaching theory, history, and practical skills.
Duties and Tasks:
Music teachers in schools may perform the following tasks:
• Undertake general teaching tasks
• Illustrate basic musical concepts (e.g. time and rhythm) for students through activities such as playing recorded music or playing an instrument in class accompanied by students
• Design creative activities to allow students to experience different musical styles, interpret musical scores and compose their own music
• Teach music theory, history, harmony, counterpoint, form and analysis
• Provide aural training through the performance of music, talks, discussion, use of audiovisual equipment, practical music and written assignments
• Introduce individual students to particular instruments and assess students needs in regard to instrumental training
• Arrange for and timetable regular visits by instrumental teachers
• Set up and conduct school choirs and orchestras, concert bands, rock bands and jazz ensembles
• Organise student concerts and invite visiting musicians to schools for concerts and performance classes
• Organise the repair, servicing and replacement of instruments and equipment
• Introduce and develop individual student skills in computer-designed music.
Yêu cầu công việc-Proficiency, experience and usually formal training in at least one instrument may specialise.
-Graduated in music education/ equivalent certificate.
-Good at English communication.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Đào tạo
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí