- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcLocation: District 1, District 5
What we can offer
• Earn a competitive salary and benefit package with clear career path
• Enjoy full-time contract completion bonus & full health insurance policy
• Win annual awards for recognition of outstanding teaching performance
• Work with the Manager/ Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
• Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
• Ensure performance goals are met and set.
Personal assistant tasks:
• Fulfill duties delegated by director.
• Monitor meeting schedules with representatives, partners for facilitating and appointing staffs
• Assist or advise directors in creating, editing or designing documents
Training and project assisting tasks
• Create presentations for meetings or training activities
• Support the organizations strategic alliances and partnership
Yêu cầu công việc• At least 1-2 years experience in related function
• Good administrative and prioritizing skills, excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Computer literate and English fluent (preferable IELTS 6.0+)
• Quick learner and effective presenter
• Able to organize and manage own work, able to adapt quickly to change and be creative
• Good communication and problem solving skills, smart personal appearance
CV, Cover letter, copies of degrees and certificates to VietnamWorks
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Win annual awards for recognition of outstanding teaching performance
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí