Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Tư vấn :
The New Zealand Embassy seeks high quality and motivated applicants with policy experience and excellent interpretation/translation skills for the role of Policy Adviser/Interpreter.
The purpose of the role is to provide policy and interpretation/translation support for the New Zealand Embassy as New Zealand seeks to grow its relationship with Viet Nam across the trade, economic, education, political and defence areas. The role will require building strong networks with Vietnamese and New Zealand government agencies and other embassies, doing research in policy areas of New Zealand interests and supporting official meetings and visits. A strong understanding of the Vietnamese political systems and processes is required.
This is an exciting role which will appeal to applicants who have previous policy and interpretation/translation experience and are looking for a varied and challenging position in an Embassy environment.
This is a full time permanent position.
The remuneration rate will be in the range of VND 419,642,841 – 567,752,079 per annum, based on the experience level and skills of the successful candidate.
• Provide accurate interpretation services at official meetings and functions involving seconded Embassy staff and other New Zealand officials and Government representatives (including high level leaders).
• Provide accurate and timely translation services for all general and official correspondence, newspaper clippings and other publications etc requiring translation into English, and for all outward Embassy official documentation & correspondence requiring translation into Vietnamese.
Research and Policy Support
• Undertake research on a range of trade, political, security and economic issues of interest to New Zealand.
• Monitor local media, Government publications, internet etc - collect and collate statistical and other relevant information on developments in Viet Nam’s economy and trade policy, domestic political issues, foreign policy and relations with other countries within the region. Prepare summaries and detailed reports on these issues as required.
• Monitor press and other media sources to stay informed on current events and developments relevant to the bilateral relationship.
• In consultation with the Deputy Head of Mission, respond to general policy-related enquiries from the public and from Vietnamese agencies.
• Develop and maintain contacts with appropriate Vietnamese Government agencies, trade and business organisations, relevant research/academic institutions, media and other organisations of New Zealand interest.
• Arrange calls, meetings and other contact with Vietnamese government and non-government interlocutors for Embassy staff, with background briefing provided when required.
• Liaise regularly with counterparts in other missions (including Australia and the US), key staff at the NZ Consul-General in Ho Chi Minh City and other NZ Government Departments and agencies.
• Act as local liaison point for the Embassy’s Defence Attaché, Customs Liaison Officer and Police Liaison Officer based in other locations, to assist them to perform their accredited duties in full including during liaison visits to Viet Nam.
• Prepare or contribute to briefings for high-level and other official visitors to and from New Zealand and Viet Nam.
• Assist with administrative arrangements for official visit programmes.
• Escort official visitors during their programmes within Viet Nam as required.
Other duties as required.