Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
Key Job Responsibilities:
Reporting to Production Supervisor, the position holder’s main responsibilities are:
• Schedules daily production runs according to Production Plan, orders, issue filling orders for next days (in conjunction with Lead Blending Operator at blending side) and makes adjustments as needed
• Issues Filling Request to Lead Filling operator. Assist Lead Filling Operator in effective task allocation to complete filling plan on timely manner.
• Coordinates with Blending Supervisor and Lead Filling Operator to ensure no bottle necks between blending and filling.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for production plan variation and report to Ops Manager on weekly basis. Propose solutions for bottle necks and production variation
Administration and Reporting
• Submits accurate and on time reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required:
- Daily Overall Equipment Effective (OEE) data review with production supervisor.
- Weekly OEE data analysis with production supervisor.
- Monthly OEE data analysis with production supervisor.
- Production planning: Plan vs actual
- Plant Capacity Utilization
- Shift performance and production performance evaluation and reporting
• Coordinate with filing lead, filling line lead to ensure the accuracy of filling report, mix oil record and package usage report.
• Monitors all aspects of operating costs in his area to assure attainment of cost objectives through innovation and controlled spending. Is held accountable for cost management is his area.
• Ensures that all personnel are properly placed and trained. Makes recommendations to management on a wide range of personnel issues – from promotion to termination.
• On monthly basis, in conjunction with Blending Supervisor, make performance appraisal for filling and blending operators
Inventory and Cost Management
• Accurately measures and records consumption of raw materials actually used in blending activities. With supports of Production Assistance, make monthly production gain/loss report and brief Operation Manager by 10th working day of the succeeding month.
• Is accountable for material and activity variances. Work with Stock Controller in explaining raw material inventory variation.
• Accountable to attend to the monthly physical counting as assigned
Assist Production Supervisor (or act as Production Supervisor as assigned from time to time) to control operational expenditure of Production team including: purchase of production consumables, price review and check for cost item purchased by other teams but to be charged to Production, etc. Ensure all purchases comply with company policy and procedures.
• Ensures that potential hazards associated with the work environment are identified and steps are taken to minimize or eradicate them.
• Ensures that all personnel under his/her direct control are fully aware and adopt safe work practices and procedures at all times thereby operating an incident free operation.
• Ensures that his designated area is always clean, clear and orderly.
• Work closely with Maintenance Supervisor on equipment maintenance to ensure the continuous operation of the machines.
• Actively take part in Loss Prevention System (LPS) and perform all assigned tasks for LPS in good quality and timely manner.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate. Technical background is preferable.
- Fluent English skills. Good computer skills, especially MS Excel.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with Manufacturing Resource Planning II (MRPII) software is a plus.
- Experience in working with production planning, good analysis capability.
- Willing to work in shift and under pressure.
How to apply
- Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their resumes with a recent photograph,
- copy of qualification certificates and an application letter in English, either by email or
- by post, to the following address before 16th November 2018
- By email: or
- By Post: Attn: HR Department - Chevron Lubricants Vietnam Ltd.
- Unit 1&2, 11th Floor Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month.
- Health care program for you and for your family.
- 18 days full paid leave a year.
Giới thiệu về công ty
Chevron Lubricants Vietnam Ltd.
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Unit 1&2, 11th Floor Charm Vit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Chevron Lubricants Vietnam Ltd.
Quy mô công ty : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
Chevron is one of the world’s largest integrated energy companies. Headquartered in San Ramon, California, America, Chevron conduct business worldwide with a diverse and highly skilled global workforce of approximately 60,000 employees. Chevron Lubricants Vietnam Ltd (new name of Caltex Lubricants Vietnam Ltd), one of the Chevron companies operating in Vietnam is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill in the following vacant positions: