- Chức vụ: Phó trưởng phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Mô tả công việc
I. PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Project Manager is initially accountable for establishing and mobilising the project objectives, as stated in the Statement of Requirement (SOR), during the preliminary project development stages of the project (Select). The Project Manager is then responsible for accomplishing the project objectives as stated in the SOR. The Project Manager is therefore BPs representative and is responsible for implementing BPs requirements specific to the project as well as the company’s requirements generally. To do so, the Project Manager must bridge the gap between the business (who identifies the opportunity the capital project addresses), operations and engineering (who ensure a technical solution is feasible and workable) and finally the contractors responsible for delivery of the project. The Project Manager’s purpose is to ensure that these competing interests are balanced for the benefit of BP.
This is a 24-month contract role.
II. KEY RESULTS/ ACCOUNTABILITY EXPECTED FROM ROLE
The key result for the role of Project Manager is the delivery of the new assets on time, on budget and producing high quality manufactured lubricants that meet the long term objectives of the business. These objectives must be met without any safety incidents during the design, construction or commissioning of the assets. To successfully deliver this result, the Project Manager is accountable for:
- A deep understanding of the business and project objectives and ensuring that the two are integrated.
- Challenging the business case to ensure ownership of the SOR and Financial Memorandum.
- The consistent and thorough implementation of safe practices throughout project development and delivery incorporating both process and personnel safety.
- Implementing clear and effective communications throughout the project team, stakeholders and interfaces.
- Development and implementation of the Project Execution Plan and Strategy.
- Ensure the timely planning, co-ordination and control the engineering, procurement construction and commissioning phases of the project.
- Development of Contracting Strategy (including procurement, fabrication, construction contractor, materials management).
- Manage contract disputes and the evaluation of contractor performance.
- Ensure clear agreement between the project and Gatekeeper of the project objectives and to achieve or better these.
- Effective management and control of risks from design through to installation and commissioning.
- Ensure timely close-out of all project risk and project assurance review action items.
- Timely, accurate and concise project reporting.
- Competently develop and document the Appraise to Execute stage strategies and plans to identify and manage project risks.
- Co-ordinate and represent the project for assurance and reporting, including regular project, steering committee and governance board reviews.
- Achieve the key delivery milestones for successful end of stage reviews.
- Be sufficiently detailed orientated to ensure that the Select, Define and Execute strategies are being implemented by BP and contractor teams.
- Ensuring delivery of the project to the parameters outlined in the SOR and Financial Memorandum.
- Guiding and mentoring the local Project Team to develop a thorough understanding of the BP’s Project Delivery methodology in accordance with Project Common Process version 4.
- Identifying and proactively managing a complex and diverse set of stakeholders both in country, regionally and globally to ensure alignment around the project objectives.
- Maintaining team integration and cohesion throughout all CVP stages of the project.
- Ensuring that BP is appropriately represented both technically and functionally throughout the VNFR Project’s development and delivery.
III. KEY CHALLENGES FACED ON THE ROLE
The Project Manager assembles the project team and ensures their suitability for their appointed roles. The Project Manager is responsible for aligning the project objectives with the business objectives and communicating the expectations for the project’s performance to the project team. The role then guides and monitors the project team to ensure they are working to the parameters agreed with the business for the project’s cost, schedule and quality targets. The key challenge for the Project Manager is therefore to provide guidance to both the business sponsor and the core project team (include contractors and contract staff) to ensure alignment between the parties.
The Project Manager is required to establish and maintain strong working relationships within the Project Team and with stakeholders to positively impact project development and delivery. In addition, the Project Manager has a role to ensure that BP’s expectations regarding its values, behaviours and code of conduct are met consistently throughout project development and delivery.
It is essential that the Project Manager can effectively manage the following activities:
- To understand and stay focused on priorities but remain flexible whilst delivering a very complex and highly integrated project.
- To understand the detail and be able to communicate this in a clear and concise manner.
- To manage formal and informal teams and external parties; relationship management is critically important.
- Manage BP staff to achieve the project goals.
Yêu cầu công việc
The Project Manager is a core and specialist resource focussed on navigating the project through the Front-End Loading and Execution phases of the project in accordance with the principles of good project management, CVP requirements, BP Group expectations and and the needs of Pcp (v4).
Required Experience and Skills are:
- Professional Engineering Degree or Construction Management degree is highly desirable.
- 10+ years’ experience with full cycle, end-to-end project delivery
- Extensive projects experience with multi-discipline, multi-contract projects.
- Experienced in the delivery of each project phase of the CVP process and the application of risk management through Front-End Loading via CVP and the Project common process (Pcp v4).
- Skilled in project team development, clarity of instructions and consensus building across owner and contract staff.
- Fluent in project control methods and key metric reporting with respect to safety, cost, schedule and operability.
- Skilled in the recognition of VIP opportunities and how their application will provide the greatest value.
- Experienced with schedule development, management and communication of milestones and their meanings.
- Articulate and influential communicator capable of moving within all levels of an organisation to ensure that business sponsors and project team members are aligned between business and project objectives.
- Negotiation and execution of design, design & construct (D&C), construction management (CM) contracts, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contracts and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) contracts.
- Fluent in contract control methods and key metric reporting (e.g. safety, cost, schedule and operability).
- Strong knowledge of contractor market servicing the downstream oil and gas business and BP’s relationships with them.
The project is based in Vietnam and will require verbal and written capability in Vietnamese. The project is Vietnam based but will require coordination across Europe, North America and S E Asia due to the distributed nature of accountabilities across the lubricants business and BP.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment, Sales Incentive
- Healthcare plan for employee and family