- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Vật tư - Thiết bị
Mô tả công việcPurpose and Objective:
• Manages procurement initiatives for production and non-production products and services. Leads and executes strategies to achieve agreed upon service levels with internal and external customers. Teams with Strategic Sourcing, Quality Engineering, Purchased Product Engineering, and Material Flow in the production environment to achieve and manage favorable commodities contracts. Teams with Facilities, IT, HS&E, HR, Finance, and Capital Equipment Coordinators in a non-production environment to achieve and manage multi-million dollar contracts and long term agreements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines functional objectives and manages organizational performance to achieve on-time delivery, quality and cost performance, and contract fulfillment for all purchased products and services.
• Responsible to negotiate with the suppliers best possible prices for goods to keep the company expenditure to a minimum, to obtain 3 quotations at all time for purchases.
• Responsible in coordinating with Accounting Department for payment request.
• Responsible in maintaining a good relationship with all suppliers, keeping a polite and professional attitudes at all times.
• Develops and implements strategic inventory management to achieve operating plan objectives.
• Develops and implements procurement strategies for infrastructure product and service requirements to support all business objectives, monitors support, and interfaces with cross-divisional infrastructure management personnel to create cohesive and integrated procurement plans.
• Participates in strategy and decision processes leading to outsourcing of services, and manages associated procurement activity.
• Provides information and oversight of effective commodity and natural customer-focused teams.
• Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc• Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods;
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
• Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects;
• Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team;
• Understanding of business law, corporate law
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of progressively responsible and directly related purchasing experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Minimum 3 years executive level secretarial/administrative experience in a medium to large sized firm required.
• Computer, office equipment, MS Office programs,
• Strong English communication
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th Base Salary
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí